SURPRISE TO SHOCK

I moved to my car and started driving to our base. My mind was filled with thoughts about mission.

After a drive of an hour I finally reached at base, greeted by others same goes with me. Returning their greetings with a slight smile while walking confidently.

BOSS POV
I was in my cabin thinking.....

"sorry Y/n, but this mission will be very difficult for you."

"I know you are very excited for the new mission, but this mission is gonna break your heart."

Y/N POV
I was standing in front of the boss's cabin. Letting out a small sigh I knocked on the door.

"come in" as I heard it I went inside.

BOSS POV
I was waiting for her in my cabin. When I heard the knock, the door opened and Y/n came in.

"I was waiting for you."

"I'm sorry if I'm late but what's the mission?" She said.

"yeah I'll let you know, sit." she sat and I was about to give her information when we heard a familiar voice.

"Hey there?" we both moved our head to the direction voice came from.

Y/N POV
We heard someone's voice and I was surprised to see the person.

"Hey" I quickly went towards her and hugged her.

"Missed me?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course I missed you Jennie."

She is Jennie, my mission partner as well as a close friend. She is my senior and is very sweet to everyone but when she's on a mission she can be merciless.

"you know what there's a new mission waiting for us."

"Really? Then let's get to work." she said and smiled slightly. We went towards the desk covered with files and photos.

She took one file and started taking a close look while adjusting her earing again and again.

"If it's uncomfortable then take it off girl." I said pointing towards her earing.

"No no it's alright." She said and again started with adjusting.

"Oh come on that looks so uncomfortable."

"I told you it's alright." she said and started checking the files.

I found it quite weird as Jennie doesn't behave like this I looked at that earing and raised my brow before snatching the file and slapping her.

"Y/n what the heck? Why did you slapped me?" she asked as she was shocked as hell.

"I know what you're trying to do with that earing." I said before pointing my gun on her forehead.

"What you're talking about?" she asked trying to hold my hand but I stopped her.

"come on don't act to be dumb tell me why did you put a spy camera on your earring and was spying on us?" as soon as I said that a smirk formed on her face.

"You're quite smart but that's not gonna help." she said and was about to snatch the gun when I kicked her making her earring drop at the floor. I destroyed it with my shoe.

-