MEETING WITH OTHERS

TAEHYUNG POV
I hanged up the call and turned towards Y/n. But, Y/n wasn't their so I moved to OT and found her crying like a mess. Seeing her like that my eyes also started filling with tears. I wasn't able to see her in that condition.

Why my heart is aching seeing her like that?

I should go and comfort her.

I ran towards her and hold her hands, to comfort her. I was going to ask that what happened, but before I could ask anything she hugged me and was crying even more.

What's with this feeling?

Why am I having this weird type of feeling?

I shrugged off all my thoughts and let her hug me.

I calmed her and she told me everything. I don't know what to do. I can't leave Y/n, in this condition. But, I need to go to others.

Why even I'm bothered about it?

I brought her dad here that was a big help then why should I do anything now.

I should just go to others they must be waiting. But I can't leave her like a crying mess.

So many random thoughts were roaming inside my mind when I got a text message from my friend Jimin, to come fast. I got up to go but Y/n holds my wrist making me stop.

"Tae, you are also leaving." she said with teary eyes.

"Y/n, don't worry I will be back." I said while cupping her face.

Y/N POV
Taehyung left and, it was almost 6:00 p.m, I was sitting on waiting chair. And I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned back thinking that Taehyung had returned.

But, as I turned I found Vidhi with her parents. I hugged Vidhi and tears started shedding from my eyes.

Why was I so eager to meet him?
Even though he helped us but still he was a stranger.

"Hey, Y/n stop crying." she said while wiping my tears.

"How you came to know that I am here?"

"That's not a big deal." she replied.

I saw doctor, we all went to him. As I hoped that my mom is fine.

"Doctor how is my mom?"

"she is fine and awake you all can meet her." By saying this he went.

We entered, mom was lying on the bed. Looking at the ceiling while tears running down her cheeks, silently crying. I sat beside her and hold her hand in mine.

"mom, are you fine?"

"yes, I am fine." She replied.

Doctor came inside, we all turned towards him.

"You can take her home." He said.

A smile appears on my face. But, it disappears when Vidhi's mom said something I wasn't prepared for.

"Y/n and Vidhi, you both go and we will take her to our house."

"From now onwards, she will stay with us."

"w... what are you saying, aunt?" I asked in confusion.

"Y/n, she is correct and it is mine decision." My mom said.

"What does that even mean? Why you gotta do that?"

"just do as I say." the female lying on the bed while tears dripping down from her eyes said.

"b... but."

"no but's, its for everyone's good. Vidhi you shift with Y/n." She replied.

"ok, aunt as you say." Vidhi replied.

VIDHI POV
I hold Y/n's hand and took her out. I was dragging her out until she suddenly stopped making me to stop too.

"Vidhi, you go I will come afterwards." She said.

"where are you going?" I asked.

"don't worry, I will come you go." She replied.

Y/N POV
While I was being dragged by none other than Vidhi but I stopped on the way because, I saw some papers. I took a glance over it and it had a name written On it that made me raise my brow 'KIM TAEHYUNG' so it was of Taehyung. I decided to give those papers back to him so I sent Vidhi home and took that papers in my hand.

I took my car and drove to the address written on papers. I reached the place and found Taehyung with six boys I saw them from a distance and it looked like they were kinda scolding him.So, I went to them.

"hey, Taehyung" I said while putting my one hand on his shoulder.

TAEHYUNG POV
I was standing, facing floor and others were scolding me because I lost that papers. My head was hanging low because of guilt as those papers were so important.

Suddenly, I saw that everyone had stopped scolding me, and was looking at me with widened eyes. Then I heard my name so, I turned back to see the person I've never expected to be here.

"Y/n! How come are you here?" I asked in confusion and surprised tone.

Then I realized that they all were looking at Y/n with widened eyes not me.

But why are they looking at her like that?

"actually, you forgot these papers in hospital." She replied.

Then I realized that they were shocked to see the papers back.

"thank you so much but it's too late. Now we don't need these papers." I said as it was not really no use.

"so hyungs, meet her she is Y/n, my friend."

Y/N POV
They all started introducing themselves.

"hi, I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you." a brown head boy said while showing off his dimples.

"hi, I am Jin. And I'm handsome right?" another one said as I chuckled.

"Yes you are." I said with a nodded.

"hi, I am yoongi."

"I am Hoseok. Nice to meet you."

"hi. I'm Jimin. You're so beautiful by the way." the guy with blonde hair said.

"Oh! Thank you so much."

"hi. I'm Jungkook." the guy beside him said while smiling reveling his teeth.

"nice to meet you all." I finally said

-