LOVE

TAEHYUNG POV

TAEHYUNG POV

She run towards ferris wheel while I'm following her with two cotton candies in my hands. Y/n wanted to come to the fair so here we are having a fun time together. Her enthusiasm is adorable, she always make me smile. Her every little action is adorable.

I still feel lucky to have her, she is too good to be true and I love her so much. Knowing that she will be with my side makes me relieved.

The distance between us will increase after a day but that won't fade my love for her. I know we can make it.

"Tae come fast." She shouted from her seat, calling me in the ferris wheel compartment.

"I didn't know that you would be this excited to come to this fair." She smiled, that pretty smile always catch me off
guard.

I leaned towards Y/n taking her in my arms and kissing her lips. The sweetness of cotton candy made her lips more desirable.

***

It was finally time to go back home. We both were tired as hell. While talking to her I didn't realize that I broke the signal.

"Sir you may pay the fine." I nodded and paid the fine.

"I would have stopped you both here for more procedures but I'm letting you go as you have a child." I looked at the officer all confused.

Is he drunk or what?

"Sorry sir? But I don't have a child."

"Yes you have a child." He again said, he doesn't look like he is drunk from the face but he is acting like that.

"Sir you're mistaken." He smiled and gestured me look the other side, I gave him a strange look before looking at my other side only witnessing Y/n holding a pregnancy test kit in front of me. It showing the result as positive.

That mean I'm gonna be a father. She kept smiling while looking at me. It took me some minutes to process the situation. I couldn't stop smiling. I don't know how to react, I'm having mixed feelings. This moment is so precious.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead forgetting the presence of officer.

"Congratulations to both of you." He said and went from there.

"Tae." Y/n called me out, I looked at her sliding her hair behind her ear and caressing her.

"I'm so fucking happy right now." I took her lips in a kiss while my one hand on her belly caressing it.

"Let's go home you need rest." With a last peck I drove to home.

-