BIRTHDAY

Cold breeze moving around, birds chirping feels like music - a soothing one which I can hear all day long. I woke up and straight went to the kitchen. I was helping myself with cooking while jazz played on speaker. Today's day is so special for me, and that's the reason I'm making cheese Mac, fries and strawberry shake. I was done settling everything on the dining table, and as soon as I switched off the music, I heard a sweet and luring voice calling me from upstairs. I looked up just to witness a small figure coming down while smiling brightly.

"Good morning, Mommy!" She said. I saw the excitement of today's day in her eyes. Her pretty eyes were shining brightly. I swear I could dive in them anytime.

"Good morning, baby!" I smiled and kissed on top of her head.

"Happy birthday, baby!!" I said as I put the gift I bought for her. She opened it and flashed a pretty smile after seeing a cute dress. Her smile is everything for me. The smile I could die for.

"Thank you so much mommy. I love you."

"I love you too Hari." I said and she started digging her breakfast.

Hari, my daughter. It's her 2nd birthday and I'm so happy. Soon her all uncles will arrive to celebrate her birthday with us. After Taehyung's death I've been living as a single mother and I try my best to give her all the love and care and to be her father and mother both. Jungkook and others often visit us to meet Hari. They all love her so much.

"Come on baby let's go." I drove her to the play school. She was so excited to meet her friends. I'm proud of her, making new friends is so easy for her.

I dropped her and went to my office. I was explaining some work to Lucy when my phone rang.

"Make sure that everyone completes this on time." She nodded and went out of the cabin.

I answered the call, which was from Jungkook. It was a video call.

"Hello guys." I saw Jungkook, and beside him was Jimin eating some ramen.

"Hello Y/n. Where's our birthday girl?"

"She's at her play school."

"Well, we'll be there in a few hours. We just landed." Jimin said. He looked like he would choke himself anytime.

"Should I come to pick you guys up?"

"Sorry to bother you Y/n but I guess you'll have to." A voice similar to Yoongi came.

"Yoongi, that's you right?" Junkook moved his screen towards his left where I saw sleepy yoongi and others. They all waved at me, so do I.

I went to the airport to pick them up even though they mentioned that it isn't necessary for me to go.

"How was your flight?" I uttered as they all were adjusting themselves. "I don't know." Yoongi slipped out and took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Of course, how would he know he was sleeping throughout the whole flight." Namjoon let out a small sigh. It took us almost 1 hr and 30 minutes to reach home. Soon, it was time for Hari to come back. She was surprised and happy to see her all uncles together on her special day.

"Happy birthday, little bean." Jungkook wished her and she thanked her with a bright smile for which I could die.

-