MISSION COMPLETED

***

***

VIDHI POV
I saw Y/n running and crying. I tried to stop her but she went away. After few minutes, I saw everyone they were looking so worried.

"What's wrong with Y/n? Why was she crying?"

"Where did she go?" Taehyung asked with concern filled eyes.

Y/N POV
I was totally broken. Remembering all the sweet memories and then him kissing her just freaked me out more. I drove to home. I reached and locked myself in my room and cried harder. Tears not stopping from shedding off my eyes.

"Why only I, Why always I have to be broken?"

"Why Taehyung? Why you did this to me?"

Was I not enough for him?

He told me he'll never break my heart. But I was stupid enough to think that he'll stick to his words and will not betray me.

TAEHYUNG POV
I explained everyone that Y/n had mistaken me. I had to do it, I didn't do it intentionally.

I was feeling so guilty when I heard Y/n's sobs. I ran towards her room and knocked.

"Y/n open the door."

"Just get lost, you cheater." She said that made my heart ache.

"Y/n open the door please!"

"I hate you KIM TAEHYUNG. You broke my heart." She yelled while crying.

I couldn't hold my tears her words working like a knife but I didn't loose hope and knocked again and again but she wasn't ready to open the door so after a while I went to my room.

It was getting hard to control my tears. Jungkook and Jimin came to me, I hugged Jimin and started crying.

"I love her so much, I know I've hurted her but if I didn't do it she would have been dead."

***

Y/N POV
I didn't had my dinner. My eyes got dried because, I cried a lot. I wiped my tears and went to my closet as well as started packing my stuff.

"Now I can't live here."

I rang a call to my boss.

"Hey Y/n, any updates of the mission." He asked.

"A-Actually boss, I am leaving this job."

"What! Why?" He asked.

"Don't worry boss, I will complete this mission and swear this is gonna be my last mission."

"Listen Y/n, you don't need to do this." He said.

"Please!! Boss let me do what I want to."

By saying this I hanged up and continue my packing.

***

It's midnight around 12:30. I went down through window and drove to Johnny's house.

I'll kill you!

I reached his house and went in by climbing the walls as their were guards all over. My heart filled with anger. I went in Johnny's room and found him sitting on the bed. No doubt he was surprised to see me.

"You! what are you doing here?" Johnny asked.

"Listen Johnny I left that job and I left that house too." I said trying to act calm.

"Huh! And what about Taehyung?" Johnny asked as a creepy smirk was in sight.

As he took Taehyung's name a tear rolled down my face.

"Hey Y/n, don't worry I am here for you." Johnny said as his eyes were scanning me that made me disgusted but I didn't let it show on my face.

"Johnny, I don't want to see Taehyung's face again."

As I said this, he smirked and came towards me. I didn't stopped him and he hugged me tightly, I hugged him back. His hands rubbing my back and he whispered in my ear.

"what he did is so painful, let me help you to relax a bit." he placed a kiss on my neck that's when I slowly took my one hand towards my pocket and taken out an injection filled with poison.

While hugging I hit that against Johnny's neck. He broke the hug, and realised what just happened.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's a kind of poison."

"You bitch!"

He was coming towards me but, before he could do anything. I took a vase and broke it on Johnny's head and he fell down.

He was bleeding. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps. I realized it was his guards.

I have to go from here.

I jumped through the window and without creating any noise went out through back exit.

-