Chapter 1.

Xayah's POV

"Nila!", I screamed as I finished duck taping the last box. As you guess me and my best friend Nila are moving away to Colorado. With being forced out of foster care at 18 we had to work a lot to save up and we finally did and have a nice place to go to!

"Why the hell are you screaming?", Nila groaned while walking into my bedroom.

"I need you to put this in the car please",I smiled innocently.

"Bitch its your stuff", she huffed

"Pleeeeaaase", I pouted

"Fineeee", with a big huff she grabbed the box playfully aggressive and took it outside to the car.

I grabbed a broom and started sweeping the floor to make sure there was no trash or dust laying around. As soon as I started I heard Nila come back inside

"Were leaving in the morning right? You know how I don't like driving at night especially after......THAT day", Nila said while hugging herself.

"Of course...I know how it feels", I said while going over to her and giving her a hug.

If you didn't know Nila and I's parents were also best friends and not just that, they were friends since childhood which explains why me and her were so close. Our parents decided to go out to dinner after tucking in me and Nila in bed since we had a sleep over but that night a drunk driver hit them on the way to the restaurant they were going to and after that its been foster care since then until now.

"Okay enough sad thoughts", Nila said and clapped her hands "Let's order some pizza!"

"Definitely!", I beamed and grabbed my Iphone.

After ordering the food we placed some towels down on the floor since we did throw out our old table.

1 hour later~

"I'm so fulllll",Nila groaned

"Yeah we should get some sleep we have to wake up really early for our long drive from here", I said

"Whyyy did you choose Colorado out of all freaking states...Colorado!", Nila whined.

"Cause it has beautiful forests and I think its time we took a break from city life in chicago", I smiled while throwing our trash away.

"Maybe but it better be fun AND have boys, hot boys", she said while giggling

"You never change do you, its always boys this and boys that", I giggled

"Damn right! I'm 20 I need this cherry taken cared of and popped", Nila deviously laughed

"Nila!"

I grabbed a stack of paper plates and through at her while laughing

"Ma'am that is abuse!", she screamed

We both started laughing our asses off. "Okay but seriously lets get some shut eye", I smiled.