New Story!

You're probably thinking you're going to get a normal story of sorts. All the fighting...kissing...treachery...lust, and sex. We all love the lone wolf but to be honest what insane humanoid wants to work alone? Like for Christ's Sake! Who do you think you are!? Some sort of Robin Hood. You expect a graceful beauty to steal the show! Some Mary-sue to come save the day! What's the point of being the perfect character and not having some sort of hmmm what do we call it...personality? No. Charisma? Not at all. Or maybe yes...yes that's the word...FIRE. Have a bit of fire lit under your ass and see what it becomes. Cause my dear friends I Lilel Raventon will show you that fire...

And Cold Bodies... 

Lilel Raventon is a forensic genius who has risen in the name ranks not because of science but because of the mark she has made for herself as a nuisance to her society, throwing in arson and a little bit of TOO much appreciation for the dead and you have yourself a public enemy. Stemming from a middle-ranked noble family with progressive values you would think she had it good...well...of course she did! There is no tragic story behind our female lead. Lilel grew up knowing the body inside and out from her proud father who is a doctor and supportive mother add in her caring older sister who is a single mother (we'll explain that), and right-hand man brother and you'll get a bunch of surprises.  She has become the top female forensic scientist during the Victorian ages and she's not going to stop...or will she?

Hello everyone I have been planning to make this story come true but I haven't had the time and brain power, I am not sure if I will post this story on Wattpad but that may be the case. To make this clear this story will be set in a fake Victorian period and  of course, the main character will be a gothic african american female(if you don't like that screw off!! ). IDK if people would be interested in this story but tbh it's a fun story for me to write to keep busy. But goodnight and good day