Chapter 7.

Xayah's POV

"What the hell", I thought as I took into the view of two giants looking at me. Well two hot giants.

Not only that, at the corner of my eye I could see Nila with her idiotic self hiding with a butcher knife out of sight in the corner from these guys. Once I came back to reality I could see in one of them their eyes were darkening. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Uh can I help you guys?", I asked while giving a nervous smile, "If you're looking for someone they're not here", I state.

"Oh! No we're not we just heard there's new people in town...it is a small area and word gets around quickly", the guy with blue eyes states. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

I look at both of them skeptically and take into their appearance. The one on my right had green eyes, brown hair and sun kissed skin that looked flawless. He also had a partial sleeve tattoo of a mood and symbols running down his arm. The one on my left had blue eyes and black hair with tan skin but not as tan as the other guy. However both his arms were covered in sleeves with moons and wolves.

I furrowed my eyebrows and just accepted this guy's excuse.

"Well okay so what do you exactly want?", I questioned

"We just wanted to introduce ourselves, I'm Sebastian and the guy right here is my Bet- I-I mean best friend Cody", Sebastian says.

"Well its nice to meet you but I have to deal with MY best friend, Nila STOP IT!, I threatened. All she does is stick her tongue at me and smiles. I roll my eyes while smiling and then Nila walks up next to me.

"Hi hi!", she greets while waving with the butcher knife in her hand. I see Cody and Sebastian look petrified while taking a few steps back. I burst into laughter ad shut the door.

"Did you see there faces!", I laugh loudly

"Yeah I did", Nila laughs along and we give each other a high five

"Wait! We should ask them about this place", I say

"Why though?", Nila ask while yawning

"Duh we can ask about the wolves!", I exclaim.

"Thats a great idea but we should work at a pace ya know we don't want to scare them away,plus they're hot so we can't risk it",Nila states while smirking.

"Im going to ignore the hot part", I remark.

"Don't act like they aren't", she retorts.

"Fine", I sigh and flop on the couch.