Chapter 32

*I'm so sorry guys school has been so busy I hope you guys are not too upset. Here's another chapter*

Sebastian's POV

My hands were cramping and aching with my bare hands wrapped around my uncle's neck. I didn't realize how fast I ran over to him. Based on the reaction of his minions they looked mortified. I could feel Blake inches away from fully coming out, and I knew for sure I was on the verge of shifting.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!", I watched my uncle choke on his last bit of breath but he still wasn't answering. I looked at his supposed to be second command, Mike. "I'm not going to ask again...WHERE IS MY LUNA!", at this point, everyone backed away, and this coward finally spoke.

"They're...at the house, you left them with", based on his tone he wasn't telling me everything and I had enough. I was more than pissed and in that final moment I heard a snap and crack in my fist. My uncle was dead and his followers looked at me like they'd seen the devil.

"Listen up! Your leader is dead...you have three choices, One, you either retreat to your disgusting den and I'll find you guys and destroy everything, two, I kill you guys all here right now, or three, you surrender and become runts of the pack and earn your respect under my authority", I see a man disheveled come up to mike and whisper to him and just nods his head.I see Mike look towards me and I step back just in case they plan something, however, something surprising happens.

"We...members of the Black Heart Rogue Pack surrender to Sebastian, Alpha, of the Dark Moon Pack", instantly they all bow their heads.

I walk up to Mike and he looks at me calmly but that doesn't change what they did.I punch him in the stomach and grab him by the nape of his neck. "You call your buddies NOW to release Cody and I's mates or you guys die now anyways".

"Uuhhh Alpha", I see Carter come up to me. "Cody has been gone...for a while", I look at him shocked and nod my head.

"Call them Now!", I toss Mike on the ground and he is handed a cell phone. "The rest of you warriors take a section of the rogues and bring them to the pack territory, if you have to use force do it", I look at Mike and he's still on the phone and I'm getting impatient. I snatch it out of his hand and take the call myself. "Where is my mate!?"

"Sebastian! Are you there!?", I sighed a relief when I heard Xayah's voice based on her voice it sounded like she was crying earlier.

"Yes I'm here are you okay love?"

"Yes...I am just a little shaken and Cody came just in time", I chuckled lightly knowing the beating the rogues had gotten from Cody.

"Where is Cody love?".

"I'm not sure but I just saw him pick up Nila and head into our house".

"Okay I'll be there in five minutes just hang tight", I hang up the phone toss it to Mike, and give him a nod. I immediately head towards Xayah. I miss her so much.