Chapter 16.

Sebastian's POV

I see Carter and Lewis walking down the stairs and they look a little amused. "You didn't tell us the future Luna and Beta female we're going to be a little...difficult", Carter chuckles while heading towards the kitchen.

I look at Cody who also has an amused look. " Well they are the future for this pack and our mates so I think a little challenge is a good thing isn't that right Sebastian", Cody smirks.

"By the way Sebastian how long will they be staying there locked in the guest room, I don't think your mom would approve", Lewis  says while holding in a laugh"

"Well first they don't even know about us so that will take a while, and secondly no one is telling our mother's anything do you  understand?", I growl and I see the two warriors bow their heads slightly.

"Well Seb they're not wrong we can't keep them there, they're our mates", Cody states

"I know but we'll have to wait it out and keep our guard up till they behave, besides too many rogues have been roaming their area and if any of them touch them...", I growl.

"Speaking of that what is the plan with them Alpha?" Lewis asks.

"We send a group of warriors to patrol for the time being near their house, keep an eye out for some time", I state and head towards the fridge.

"Ugggghhh-", I look at the guys like they're insane and see Lewis pointing upwards. I smile at the nonsense Cody and my mate are up to.

"Are you sure the Luna is okay cause her friend doesn't sound to good", Carter states

Cody chimes in saying "They'll be fine we didn't wait years for our mates just to let them go over a slight attitude with us".

"I would have an attitude too if I was kidnapped-", before Carter could finish I interrupt

"Hey! Technically we didn't kidnap them we just "convinced" them to come here".

"Sure Sebastian sure and I shoot unicorns out my ears", Cody smirks

"Who's side are you on?"

"Well...neither I just think this love story for the future will be a thrill to tell", Cody chuckles.

"Hahaha well imagine Cody we kid-"

*CRASH*

"What the hell was that!?", I yelled

All four of us look at each other...then bolt for the stairs

I knew it was a bad idea to leave them alone with no eyes on them