Chapter 15

*New chapter! I know it's been awhile*

Xayah's POV

It's been 30 minutes since Sebastian and Cody took us and we ended up walking back to their home. I'm not sure how to describe it but, imagine acres and acres of open land, surrounded by woods and to the left there's 2 big dirt paths that probably lead back to town, and to the right there's 6 houses in a circle however there's one in the middle that's bigger than the rest. In a weird way they look comforting.

"Xay what the hell is with all these houses?"

"How should I know I'm just seeing this like you are", I shrugged my shoulder while looking around. "Better question is where are they taking us", I mumbled to Nila.

"We could make a r-"

"I wouldn't try that if I were you", Cody says interrupting Neela. I see her roll her eyes and I giggle. As soon as I do that I see Sebastian's eyes glow towards me and I shy away.

"Anyways when can we go home", I look at Sebastian again and he goes a little stiff then relaxes.

"We'll talk about that when you guys get settled", I see Nila getting fired up and I grab her hand before she says something she regrets. I mouth a 'sorry' to her and mouth to her to wait and she calms down.

We arrived at the biggest house and may I say that walk was agonizing and Cody has 2 of his buddies escort Nila and me to a bed room and of course they locked us in here.

"LET US OUT OF HERE!!", Nila screams while banging on the door while I'm looking at here like she's crazy. "Aren't you like the expert in horror movies?", I chuckle and she glares at me.

"Xayah it's not funny we're trapped and they won't let us leave", she huffs while sliding down the door. "It's Okay Nil we just have to be patient", I say while smiling

"Ew what's with the fucked up smile...oooohh you have a plan".

"Exactly and it requires a bit of patience"

"Uuuggghh-"

"Hush", I covered her mouth "just trust me we'll get out of here one way or another we didn't move out here just to get kidnapped by some dudes"

"Correction...Hot dudes", I looked at her in disbelief "Sometimes I wonder how we're friends"

"I don't", she smells mischievously

"Anyways we're playing the waiting game and it starts...now"