Chapter 14.

**I just want to say Thank you guys so much for helping me reach 1k reads! I know updating has been total shit but thanks for being patient and reading**

Xayah's POV

"Okay look we understand we trespassed on your property but can we just go?", I said as I'm looking at all the guys that are surrounded by us.

"I don't know Xayah something is telling me they're not gonna let us go", Neela mumbles while glaring at them.

I hear someone clear their throat and I turn  around and it's Sebastian. "You're right you did trespass so I think it's right you guys come with us", I see him plaster a stupid smirk on his face.

"The hell we are!", As soon as Neela said that a growl? echoed from Cody's chest which sent her hiding behind me.

"Fine we'll go but tell your buddy over there to calm down", I demand while pointing and glaring at him.

I see Sebastian stare at Cody for second weirdly and it's strange cause it's as if they are talking to each other. After they're done with their stupid staring contest Sebastian nods his head to someone and I see half the group of men disappear in the bushes...weird.

Sebastian and Cody then look at us and motion for us to follow back to their place and the rest of their group follows behind us and will I say VERY closely. As we're walking back I look at the surroundings and notice how beautiful this part of the forest is this isn't the time to admire Xayah you gotta get out of here.

For the time being we were all walking in silence and it was very awkward. Neela looked very uncomfortable since Cody kept looking back at here every couple of steps which was very creepy and because of this Neela clung on to me.

"Xayah we need to get out of here and make a plan these guys are weird as hell", Neela exaggerates while whispering.

"No need for plans", Sebastian retorts.

Me and Neela looked at each other in horror because how the hell did he hear her. Besides that we could hear these twos pals I the back chuckling at us in their amusement at hour shock.

This is gonna take a while

**Again thanks a lot for the reads. Also Most of you guys might be thinking this story is going really slow and that is the case and the point. I'm not trying to make a story where the characters are making out by the 2nd chapter and touching each other like that. As a Wattpad reader myself I want to break that so this will be slow paced in relationships and as a black girl I want to make sure my main characters own up to themselves!😁😁 Pls and thank you 🤗**