Chapter 9.

Sebastian's POV

"Seb we need to be more careful I don't think our mates are a second to slow", Cody states worryingly.

"I know we need to make sure the pack understands the boundaries to this place", I say.

"They're going to have to know sooner or later about us", Cody says.

"Well I choose later and we have bigger problems we have to make sure no rogues come near this area", I mention.

Cody nods his head and we start walking towards the forest and as soon as we're out of our mate's house sight we shifted and headed back to our pack house.

**20 minutes later**

"Where have you guys been!!"

As soon as me and Cody reach the house I see a short women with black hair and brown eyes in a purple sun dress stalking angrily at Cody and I and let me tell you I may me alpha but one thing that does scare me is my mother.

"Heyyy mom I miss y-", I didn't even get to finish before she cut me off, "Shut up!, you have been gone all night and haven't said one word to me or your father!" How dare you!?", she screeches as me and Cody look down.

"L-listen Mrs.black we found our mates an-"

"I could care less and you have the ne-...wait did you just say mates", my mom stares at us with her eyes wide open and her scowl turns to a bright grin in an instant.

I nod my head and give her a tight hug and I can feel her tears run down my shirt as she cries joyfully.

**sorry for the short chapter I have been so exhausted and have had so many mental blocks😭**