Chapter 17

*Two chapters in a row let's goooo!!Whoop Whoop! I know my updates suck😭😭😂*

Xayah's POV

"Okay so what's the plan again?" Nila asked for the 1000th time.

"Ugghh okay so I break that window, someone is going to no...has to come running up the stairs, we hide behind the door or off to the side, as soon as the door opens we book it running and we're home free", I smile

Nila looks at me dumbfounded. "Okay but what's plan B?and I'm not talking about the pill either."

"Plan B?"

"Yeah duh! I think you forget we are below average height women with buff men...who can crush us...like watermelon! So yes bitch what's plan B!?", she says worryingly while shaking me.

"Ooohh yeah, okay if that doesn't work we knock them out"

"With what exactly?

I look around the room and see lamps and then there's 2 small-medium closets on each side of the room.

There are these four closets in here there has to be something in them

"Check the closets", I state and Nila nods her head and takes the closets on the left while I take the right.

I open the first one and see it's just hangers and shelves but next to it are brooms. That could be useful. I check the next one and see an ironing board and more hangers. Looks like broom sticks it is.

"Ha! Xayah look what I found", Nila says and I  walk over and see a bag full of baseball bats. "These guys must like baseball a lot", Nila laughs.

"Or they're gangsters", I say bewildered and worried.

"What makes you say that these little white boys wouldn't do such a thing" Nila laughs.

"You calling them little is crazy but to answer your question what sane person keeps baseball bats in an unattended and unused room ONLY for guests?", I ask.

"Hmmmm good point", she nods her head in agreement.

"You ready?", I ask nervously

"Let's do this!" She yells quietly

I grab a lamp and position it in my arms carefully. Here we go 1...2...3....I throw the lamp at the window and it creates this big crash. And the next thing you know we hear feet like a pack of elephants running

"Get ready"