Chapter 13.

**Okay Im actually happy cause now I can give you a chapter since on break sooo...here ya go!***

Xayah's POV

Okay so here we are in the god damn woods playing chase with a pack of Greek gods and almost getting caught. My dumbass just had to be so fucking curious!

"Uh hello!", Neela says while snapping her fingers in front of my face "we still have to figure out how we get out of this".

Well if you're wondering what we are doing at this point the two of us are up in a tree...hiding. Playing on those monkey bars everyday does pay off.

"Okay...we need a plan a-", I cover Neela's mouth and nod for her to look down. As we both look down we see Sebastian and Cody with more men coming out the woods and looking for something like its gold.

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO! WE CAN SMELL YOU", we hear Sebastian scream and I look at Neela not to say anything.

"WE ARE GONNA FIND YOU AND WHEN WE DO...WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU GO!", Cody screams. At this point I think we both almost shit ourselves.

We hear mumbles from the group and they start spreading out and disappear.
"I'm not gonna lie, when he said that it was kinda hot", I see Neela bite her lip and I look at her crazy.

"Whaaat, it's true! Gave me butterflies", she cheekily grins and I start chuckling.
"Okay but serious we need a plan cause I will not be stuck out here with all those beast...sexy beast wink".

I roll my eyes and chuckle. "First lets get down and then we can go from there", I state and Neela nods a yes.

~10 minutes later~

"My God! How can they live with these big trees and my I say WITH THORNS!", Neela complains.

"Shhhh, keep it down we might get caught".

"Its too late for that", I hear a voice say from the thick brush and in seconds we are surrounded and I see a cocky Sebastian and happy Cody looking at us.

"We are screwed", Neela says and I pinch her. "OW!"