Chapter 11.

Xayah's POV

The Next Day~

After yesterdays discussion me and Nila decided to go out and check out the forest and see what's up with this place. I know she's not up for it and...neither am I but we got to get down to the bottom of this.

"Xayaaahh", Nila as always starts whining while coming down the stairs in a pink and purple flannel, with black jeans and combat boots while I wore a red flannel instead.

"Why are you always whining my friend"? I chuckle while obviously judging her.

"Because you come up with these PLANS and since I'm your best friend I have no choice!", she exaggerates while throwing herself on the couch.

"Well you love me and that proves it and also don't you want to find out what happened on that night we came here?"

"I guess but just in case", I see her go over behind the couch and take out two backpacks one red and the other pink(you guys can tell whose is whose😂).

"Good thinking", I take up the backpack and look inside and see there's a bunch of essentials.

"Alright let's go!"

"For someone who was against this you are really excited"

"Well someone has to be the the over dramatic hype man between the both of us", she proudly states while puffing out her chest.

2 hours later~

Its been 2 hours and so far me and Nila have seen a lot. This forest is beautiful and the amount of pictures taken by us are phenomenal!

"Wait stop!", I turn around and see Nila crouch down on one knee and snapping a quick pic of the ground.

I walk quickly to her and look down "What's up?"

"Look!", she points.

My eyes go wide. Woah what the hell?

"Xay there's no way this is a normal footprint for a wolf or ANY animal at all".

"You're right", at that I look up and in shock I tap Nila repeatedly while she's still observing the print.

"H-huh? What the hell!?", I see her take a quick snap of the brush. "Xayah that path...its HUGE!"

I take my time observing and start walking towards the brush then feel a hand grab my wrist. "I don't know why I don't want to stop you but Xay this is insane".

"I know and you not wanting to stop me says something so we should check it out but only for a short while, the sun is going down in a couple of hours", I see Nila nod her head and take careful steps with me.

After a few minutes to our surprise this place led to an area and not just a normal area. It had a gigantic house with smaller but also huge houses leading down the path. Outside the house we saw a bunch of men and may I say REALLY fit men outside fighting or training? In a few seconds I felt myself being shook.

"Uhhh Xayah...".

"Yes?", I say while turning my head towards her.

"Look", I here her whispered and yell and at that moment I was shocked even more and saw Sebastian and Cody Leading? This training. But what made Nila and I almost shit ourselves is when their heads snapped towards us.

"Get down!", I heard Nila whisper yell while pulling me to the ground.

I hear Nila breathing hard "There's...no...way...they saw us we're like 80ft away from them in the brush!!!"

I start panicking and grab her hand "lets get out of here", I whisper and she agrees.

"HEY YOU!?"

"Awww shit!", we both say