Chapter 21

Sebastian's POV

This is getting ridiculous.

"What are we supposed to do now? At some point, we have to tell them what the hell is going on", Cody complains.

"To be honest I thought our mates would be smart enough to come ask us about what's happening", I state.

I can feel my wolf getting restless and wanting our mate's touch badly but at the moment I can't do anything and he just growls and settles down.

At this moment I've had enough "LADIES COME OUT OR WE'LL HAVE TO COME IN!!".

I can hear them whisper and I think Cody's mate understands the situation. Without having a second thought I tell some of the pack warriors to stand around the house just in case they try to escape again. My wold deeply growls at the thought and gets irritated.

I hear footsteps and talking coming towards the door then I see my beautiful mate open the door and her shiny brown eyes are met with my blue ones. I see her step out but her friend is not behind her.

"What do you want?" she asked irritated

"We just want to talk it doesn't even have to be long", Cody answers

"Talk about what? You being possible man-beasts who chase innocent women around like prey?

"Look-", I interrupt Cody "You're not wrong about the man-beast part but chasing you was never the intention".

She sighs aggressively and looks at both of us "Why are you here then is there something THAT important that you want!?"

My eyes turn dark and I know I can't control my wolf at this point "yes~!" I growl.

I see my mate gasp loudly and catch her breath and I try to control Blake as much as I can.

"I-I-is that your...beast?", she questions

I close my eyes to take a deep breath to control Blake "Yes it is but it's not a "beast" it's my wolf"

"Holy shit Nila was right", I hear her mumble, and myself and the rest of the warriors chuckle.

She looked bewildered "How did al- you know what we will probably know in a bit but the moment me and Nila are exhausted"

"That's fine we will be back tomorrow and we will explain everything and tell Nila I said hi", Cody adds.

I look at my mate one last time and round up all the warriors and we head towards the woods, once we reach out of my mate's sight we shift and head back to the pack house.