Chapter 25

Xayah's POV

I woke up to the sun glaring in my eyes and slowly opened them so they could adjust. Thinking about what happened the previous day has got my stomach turning. I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. I do my normal morning routine which includes brushing my teeth and skin care. I Finish up and head towards my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

Hmm, what should I wear? I don't want to look like trash in front of sebast- I mean everyone! Why do I care what he thinks?

I roll my eyes and chuckle at my shenanigans. I then decide to wear a black crop top with high-waisted jean shorts and not going to lie my ass may show a bit but I was blessed with it might as well. I shrug my shoulders and pair them with black thigh-high socks. There's no reason for shoes I'm in my damn house. I complete the outfit with an oversized band Hoodie (Ice Nine Kills btw) and leave it unzipped. 

I head downstairs and as I get to the last step I hear snoring on the couch and walk towards it and see Nila knocked out cold. 

I poke her face gently and she starts mumbling but the only words I catch are "soft" and "Cody". I bend down next to her face to get closer to her ear.

"Are you going to wake up yet", I whispered and she jumped out of her sleep and started spazing out.

"Okay, ONE don't EVER do that again you heathen! and TWO good morning", she smiles and gets off the couch excitedly. 

"What's lit a fire under your ass and what is that all over you did you fight a raccoon", I point and notice the fur covered on her shoulders and legs. 

"It's nothing!", she bolts up the stairs and I stare bewildered at the scene. What is up with her? I giggle and start mentally preparing for this meeting. A couple minutes later Nila comes down freshened up and dressed in a skater skirt and a knitted sweater with thigh highs on. 

"You think this skirt is too short?", Nila asks while doing a funny spin.

"You're fine", I chuckle then as if on cue a knock on the door is heard.

"I guess it's time to finally talk", Nila nods her head in agreement. I go to open the door and I physically look up to see Sebastian and Cody. I can see Cody smiling like an excited 5-year-old and...a group of men. I look at Sebastian weirdly.

"They're my pack warriors", he states I go to retort but Sebastian beats me to it

"We'll explain I promise", I then see him look at me then my legs and I see his eyes change color like he's angry. I use my hoodie to cover up and look at him weirdly. 

"Don't be a stranger and come in I say", I lead them inside to the living room and they fill up the whole space with their big ass bodies. 

"Okay let's talk", I say.

*Almost to 5K reads guys! yay!*