Chapter 34

Xayah's POV

I'm waiting for Sebastian right now on our porch, and all I can do is pace back and forth. Why did he have to go so far? What if he's hurt? What if-. At that moment I'm being lifted into the air and spun around. I Smile and look at Sebastian and he puts me on my feet.

"Don't worry love I wouldn't want to worry you any longer", the heat from the kiss he gave on my wrist sent slight shocks down my spine causing me to shiver in delight. I think Sebastian caught sight of it since he plastered a smirk on his cute face.

"Why would I be worried?", as hard as it was saying that I think he could tell I was joking. I poked his chest and again the shocks were something to die for. Now, they would become even more ecstatic by Sebastian lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't contain the heat rising to my face and I hid in the crook of his neck.

"Why so shy love, you weren't a second ago?", he chuckled at his own remark which caused me to giggle and turn even redder. I released my head from the crook of his neck and looked at him to actually get a good look at him. "There's my Luna", with that statement my core was tightening and it felt like Sebastian had this invisible grip on me which caused me to bite my lip. I'm not sure if that was a good idea.

"You smell so good...", the stare he was given was terrifying, lustful..., but hungry. And I wanted him to have a bite of me every single way.

"Sebastian could you put me down...", at my question, he placed me back on my feet but his, strong, and gentle grip was holding on to me.

"Did I scare you love...?", I couldn't take it anymore he sounded like a hurt puppy. Fuck it!. I crashed our lips together and Sebastian followed in suit. His kiss was so gentle, yet so powerful that I had to let him take control. I felt the heat in my body release all over into pure bliss. The sensation of his hands traveling down to my hips and gripping them felt like his life depended on it. The sparks that I have been feeling gave way and took control of myself which made my stomach have butterflies. Our lips connected as if we needed each other.

I broke away the kiss and connected our foreheads and I could feel the grin spreading across both our faces. Both of our panting breaths were entangling and surprisingly I wanted more.

"Sebastian...I", the look he gave me was stern. I felt the desire radiating off of him and it made me fluster up. The voice appearing after was not something I was expecting.

"I want to mark you", I never thought I would hear Blake's voice mixed in with Sebastian's, however, it just made me have some thoughts I never would tell a soul about. Not even Nila.

"M-mark me? Will it hurt?"

"Depends on your pain tolerance but if you're not willing to I will not love", I took a moment to think about it. It doesn't hurt to try. I looked at Sebastian or Blake or whoever was in control and nodded.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Huh? S-say what?", please tell me he's not asking me to say that out loud. Sebastian grabbed my hand, rushed me inside, and slammed the door which caused me to jump. In one swift motion, he picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter with him between my legs. He leans in closer to me and sniffs my neck, I then feel his warm breath tracing down my skin which results in a whimper sliding out my lips.

"That sounded so lovely", his talking against my skin wasn't helping the situation and I could feel him teasing me more by placing his hand on my upper thigh and tracing small circles there. I pushed him away slightly and bit my lip.

"I want you to mark me", in an instant his eyes turned dark, and hunger filled his fiery eyes.

"Whatever you say, love".