Chapter 10.

Sebastian's POV

After announcing to my mother that Cody and I found our mates she kept giving us the third degree and asking question after question. "You know what...I think I would've preferred the ass whooping for being late then both our mothers knowing about the situation", Cody signed while throwing himself onto the couch in the living room.

"Me too, but that's not the main issue", I mention as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Our mates are not the dullest crayons in the box", Cody says.

"Yeah we're going to have to be careful when going around them before they get too suspicious".

"Well we have to tell them sooner or later Seb they are our mates given to us".

"I know but lets just take it slow we don't want to scare them off".

"I would never I'm as gentle as a flower", Cody states boldly.

"You tried picking up a glass vase for your mother for flowers and broke it  within 5 seconds idiot", I chuckle.

"That was an accident! I told you that vase wasn't made right!", he pouts.

Xayah's POV

"For fuck sakes stop pacing arooouunndd", Nila whiles while spinning in a chair eating chips.

"Are you kidding me!?, how are you not panicking...some random guys show up and avoid our specific questions?"

"And that growling".

"Yeah and tha- wait you heard it too!?"

"Of course I did god damn China heard that shit but i wasn't gonna say anything in front of them", she adds.

"Hmmm".

"What are you thinking now Xayah", Nila sighs while taking another bite of chips

"We need to-"

"Hold up! Before you say some dumb white people shit like "LeTs ExPlOre" lets think about this...please", Nila begs.

"Fine"

"Good cause I'm not trying to end up dead a virgin nu-uh no sir!"

"Okay how about this...we take a walk during the day and figure out this place in the sunlight but we only have tomorrow and Sunday cause we start school Monday", I mention.

"Uuuuggggghhhh!! Whyyyyyy??...can't we just drop out and strip. Or Onlyfans. Or do that weird thing where we sell our used stuff to creeps!".

"Nila no! You're literally a straight A student", I laugh.

"Yeeeeahh but a girl can dream", she sighs "But okay lets go with the plan tomorrow".