Chapter 3.

Sebastian's POV

"Hey Sebastian we saw a red car coming to your direction of the pack you might want to be on the look out", Alpha Carter mentioned as me and my Beta Cody just got done with a phone call meeting.

"Why would someone be moving all the way here especially to this place", Cody asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to listen to Carter's plans and advice of these new visitors.

"All right I'll be on the look out, have a nice day".

I sighed and leaned back in my office chair while Cody smirked at me on the office couch.

"Sooooo...Seb...", Cody cooed

"Don't call me that in public...ever", I chuckled.

"Well you are my best frieeend, anyways hows the mate hunt?", he asked

"Not good, how about you?", I retorted

I see him lean back and give a small frown. You see me and Cody for some reason haven't been able to find our mates. Ever since our 16th birthdays it hasn't happened and now we're 23 and still mateless. We just hope we find them soon. I...not sure about Cody don't even care if its a guy, I just want someone to love and some to connect with.

"Anyways, I just hope we find them soon our moms are desperate for pups", he says as he smiles to himself

"Yeah", I smiles along with him.

"Speaking of these visitors or whatever, we should keep an eye on them,see where they'll go and what they're up to", I say while changing my tone to a serious on.

"Yeah, you never know these could be rouges planning an attack, I'll set up some shifts for warriors so we can be prepared", Cody states as he stands up.

"Okay that does it, You set up the warriors and I'll check out the lands these "visitors" are staying at", I mention.