Chapter 26

*OMG guys I made it to 5k! I'm so happy and thank you for the support!*

Sebastian's POV

"Okay let's talk", I hear my mate say. I look at her and I see the outfit that she is wearing and my blood starts to boil. Why is she wearing something like that!? I hear Blake complain and I agree with him but I just have to brush past it. I see Cody taking glances at his mate as well and she keeps shifting in her seat. 

"So what's all this about you guys being werewolves?", Xayah asks "And why haven't you eaten us yet?", Nila asks. All the warriors including Cody and I chuckle at their adorable antics but it looks like they're not having it. 

"This isn't funny! What the hell is going on!", The warriors and Cody pipe down at the sound of Xayah's voice, and that's only because she's the future Luna but she doesn't know that yet. "Yes we are werewolves and we're not going to hurt you and we never would", My tone turns serious while looking at the both of them.

"Okay sounds good but...why do you keep coming on our property", Nila asks and I'm shocked at the seriousness in her tone. "Because...", Cody looks at me "We found something", he finishes.

"Okayyy, well whatever you found you can hurry up and take it and can go back to whatever you guys do and we'll leave you alone", my mate states. I look at her and a smirk is plastered on my face and the warriors look at each other in worry "Trust me love if we could we would...but I don't think using force is okay".

Our mates look at each other and then go wide-eyed. "Oh hell no! Did you imprint on us!", Nila says shocked. I see my mate's face go pale and cold. 

"Listen we didn't mean to but the moon goddess chose you guys to be with us baby", Cody retorts trying to calm Nila down.

"Don't baby me! that's not the point am I right Xayah", she says looking at her.

"Nila's right what the hell, wait...you were covered in fur yesterday...", I look at Cody in confusion and his face goes red. "Did you two meet together last night", I ask while Xayah, myself and everyone stares. 

"Yeah-"

"No, it was by coincidence and I got very personal with you and y-you took advantage of that to claim me!", she interrupts while tears are rolling down her face. 

"Nila...I didn't mean to it was just...I-"

"You used me!", She screams and then runs up the stairs. 

"Xayah I-", Cody starts. 

"Save it! Everyone who is NOT Cody and Sebastian leave!...Please", she says while looking at me in anger and disbelief.

"Alpha are you sure you want us to leave you guys alone", One of the warriors says in the mind link. I nod for everyone to leave and they follow my command and head out.

"Xayah listen love we didn't mean for any of this to happen", I say and the next thing she says throws both of us in a daze. 

"I wanna talk to them!", She states while crossing her arms. 

Cody answers "Talk to w-"

"Don't play stupid! I don't have time for these games...your wolves they have plenty to explain". I look at Cody and decide to butt in. "Xayah that's not a good idea, especially with how angry you are Blake might feel disrespected", I retort.

"I'm his "mate" he wouldn't dare put his hands on me", she says in full-blown anger. Me and Cody not to each other "It's what you want my love".