Chapter 29

*I'm Back! I've just been busy with College, especially being a STEM Major but enjoy the story also Idk if any of you care but, I love getting ideas for stories and I feel like the best ideas come from the audience especially since I have a new story I'm writing. So, I am going to post my Instagram at the end so if you want to DM me with suggestions ,and you'll get to see what I look like. BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!! Enjoy :)*

Xayah's POV

Me and Sebastian just got done talking and at the moment in front of Nila's bedroom door. I think it went well...

"Your ears are turning red love", I jump at his statement and hit his chest and he lets out the most cutest chuckle. I knock on Nila's door and hear a thud and a big sigh...well two big sighs. 

"What Xay! ", Nila says in frustration while a blushing Cody is rubbing the back of his neck. Ohhh I get the picture. 

"Well, are you guys coming back downstairs or what?", I see Cody look at Sebastian, and their face change. "What's going on", I ask and look at them suspiciously but their eyes change color and they look pissed. 

"You guys stay here and don't come out of this house, and don't open the door for anyone", Cody walks passed me and Sebastian heads down the stairs in a hurry. 

Nila opens her mouth and I don't think it was a good idea "What do you mean? You can-"

"Just stay in the fucking house!", Cody screams and it makes Nila and even myself jump and he wasn't even looking at me. I can see the hurt in her eyes and he softens his look but just follows Sebastian out of the house and slams the door. 

"Who does he think he is to yell at me like that!? And to think that he almost kissed me!", Nila shouts while throwing a sofa pillow at the wall.

"Well you're the one that's into all this fairytale stuff what would be a reason they forced us to stay in here", I look at her and I can literally see the gears in her head start to turn. "Rogues!", I see her face fall, and if the color of her face could drain it would. 

"Excuse me what", I smile and head towards the kitchen to grab a snack and feel hands grab me aggressively and see a bewildered Nila. "Uh yes?"

"This isn't a joke Xayah..."

"Context", I fold my arms curiously and give her a nod to continue.

"Rogues are werewolves who have been kicked out of packs for various reasons but most of the time it's mostly negative..."

"Go on".

"They are bad Xayah like really bad, they kidnap, rape, and torture pack members, and in stories the things they do to high-ranked members!.. Oh my God Xayah..."

"Fuck me we're high-ranked members aren't we", I sigh in defeat and lay my head down on the counter. 

 "We don't know that Xayah"

"No offense Nila and no offense to the other pack members...who are in the low ranks but I don't think the moon goddess would assign a normal member a human mate bond", I roll my eyes at the thought. I'm not being mean but common sense now.

"Moon goddess? AHA! you do read my stories!!!"

"No I DoN't!", damn it.

"Bullshit! You're lying your voice squeaks and cracks when you do! How else would you know about the moon goddess"

"Okay...maybe one or two", I look at Nila and she glares at me. "Okay, it was eight!"

"Gotcha! Which ones were they?"

"Idk but the majority of them had like a crown on the picture", I look at Nila, and her jaw is dropped and my ears turn red. "What!?"

"Those all have BREEDING in them!I haven't even read through those stories oooooo! I'm telling Sebastian!", at that statement my ears turn redder. 

"You will not!" 

"Oh yes I w-"

*CRASH*

"Grab the girls and if you have to use force do it!"  

*Insta~ bonnie_carrott