Chapter 18.

Nila's POV

As soon as Xayah threw the lamp at the window I was ready. After a few seconds I see Xayah standing deeply to the side and you can here the guy's rushing upstairs.

"What the hell was that!?", I heard someone yell. Next thing you know they're bursting through the doors.

Xayah makes a clean swing to the head to one of the guys that locked us up. Then I take my stance with a smile and bash the other guy.

I look up and see Cody looking at me in shock then I see his face change instantly to anger. I raise the bat and look at him

"Don't you dare!", I hear him growl and I slightly flinch, I look at Xayah and see her in a staring match with Sebastian.

"Listen we just want to go home", I hear Xayah say in frustration and I chime in "yeah! This is getting creepy with you guys keeping us hostage!"

"We're not keeping you hostage!", Cody answers.

"Then what the hell are we here for", I look at him with annoyance. "We can't tell you exactly yet but it's very important especially to us...well all four of us", I here him retort.

"The hell we are! You guys take us and lock us up like animals and then you want us to trust you!", I scream. I relax and calm down then I look at the bat and take a stance.

"What are you doing Nila?", I look at Cody and take a fake swing and he dodges and I quickly grab Xayah and book it down the stairs.

"About time you were serious", she says. "Shut up! I'm just hungry!", I scream and we run as fast as we can but stop since the house is huge and get tired.

"We can hear you! And smell you!", I hear Sebastian yell.

"What the fuck is he on about we're literally deep in the house how can they smell AND HEAR U-", Xayah covers my mouth.

"Maybe if you calmed down and stop screaming they won't hear us, follow me", Xayah orders.

"Where are we going", I whisper. "I don't know but we're getting out of here", she says while opening a random door which turns out to be a garage.

"Woah! Xayah they have four wheelers and spiders and nice cars!" I say in excitement "we have to find a key!" , I say. I go over to a cover with a lock on it

"I think this should do", I see Xayah pick up a hammer then I reach for it. "Definitely not, especially you", she rolls her eyes playfully while stopping me from grabbing the hammer out her hand.

"Ugh! You're no fun but hurry!"