Update

A snippet of my New story about...

~Lilel and Daymen~

"You're a jackass who won't respect me!" my nostrils flared in fury as I eyed the man sitting right in front of me.

"I'm a jackass? You're the one who won't sit and behave like a lady as I was promised. Hell I even agreed to let you do your practice yet you act like a child who can't behave". His hands curled into a ball so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

"Is that what you were promised? A LADY? And who in... God's...ass made such a statement? , At this point, I was close to smashing the wine bottle set next to me on the wooden table.

"My mother said I should find a good woman, and not one just for sitting at home, but one who had the brain smarts that would fit well with me...but it looks like I got you". He eyed me up and down as if he was looking at a corpse on a table. I glanced in his direction with a blank stare, then in an instant this pit of rage was enough and I admired the wine bottle next to me. I smashed the end into sharp, rigid pieces.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? what are you planning on doing with that? Stabbing me? or keep giving more empty threats?" I was perplexed by his statement cause that was my plan. Too bad for the "nice" interruption from my dear mother.

*Also a new chapter or maybe chapters of "Our Human Mates" will be updated this weekend*