Chapter 19.

Xayah's POV

I smash open the cabinet the keys are in with the hammer and grab a random pair and see that it goes to a charger. Score.

"Okay let's do this!", I unlocked the charger's doors while Nila was opening the garage door."

"What the fuck are you two doing!?", we turn around and see Sebastian and Cody with fury running through their veins on the other side of the garage.

I see Nila frozen and yell at her. "Get in the fucking car!!", she then hops in and I hit the gas and as soon as I do that I see a bunch of guys standing in front of the garage which by the way I almost ran over.

"Xayah what the fuck was that!!? Th-there eyes they...they were pitch black Xay!", Nila screams while I'm gripping the steering wheel

For once Nila is right what the hell are we dealing with right now. We move from Chicago, then big as wolves in our areas and finally we're kidnapped! But I feel this pit in my... stomach I hate i-

"Earth to Xayah!!", I see Nila snap her fingers snap in my face.

"Y-yeah what's up?"

"Dude focus on the road!"

"My bad", I swallow deeply

*Two minutes later*

"You feel it too, the emptiness", my eyes widen in shock and I quickly look at her. "I don't know Xayah I don't like the feeling either it's like I feel like a child who feels guilty but knew they did nothing wrong"

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel, "Sometimes behind that dorkness I forget how much of an empath you are", I chuckle lightly to ease the tension.

"Hey! But thanks and you know I'm right, but jeez Xayah what the hell is going on, what are we going to do can we even go home"

"We are not abandoning our home we worked hard for", I grit my teeth, "If they come for us we ask questions and defend our home".

"Right!", Nila responds while smiling

"Buuut Xayah, Cody and Sebastian they didn't look too happy, it's like no one has defied them before", Nila giggles

"Well that was their first time and time and I hope they enjoyed it", I laugh

"Pause, that sounds foul", I laugh while enjoying the ride back to our home which we will soon have to defend

"Also Nila..."

"Yeah?"

"On a serious note this wolf thing in this town I'm still on about I don't care if people are oblivious in this town but Sebastian and Cody were Definitely lying to us about it", I grip the steering wheel I hate being lied to.

"For sure whatever they're hiding we'll find it"