Chapter 8.

Xayah's POV

"You do know those guys are still outside right?", Nila states.

I shake my head and sigh then get up to open the door back and there they still stand, the two giants.

"You guys might as well come in we have a question", I say.

"Yeah! An important question hmmm", Nila mimics.

Cody and Sebastian look at each other weirdly then come inside. I show them around the house and show them the way to the living room.

"Okay have a seat gentlemen", I said.

"So what do you guys want to know about", Sebastian asks, I see him stare at me intensely and I just give a weird glance at him back. I regret inviting them in now. I look at Nila and she gives the "you better ask glare". I sigh and just give in from her pressure. So much for being my best friend.

"We were wondering about this town...what's with all the wolf sightings?", as soon as I asked that I see that Sebastian and Cody are shifting in their seats and looking at each other.

"So?", Nila asks and folds her arms over her chest.

"Umm we can't really say. All we just know there's really giant wolves and you beautiful ladies should stay inside when the sun goes down", after Sebastian says that I can see the lie in his eyes. His face may say he's telling the truth but deep down he and Cody are hiding something and I think Nila caught it to.

"I call bullsh-!", before she could finish I glare at her and mouth for her to wait. She looks back and rolls her eyes while pouting.

"Fine we'll take your word but, if you guys are lying we WILL find out", I retort.

"Yeah we will motherfuckers!", I look at Nila shocked and out of nowhere a low growl could be heard. I look at Cody and his eyes were darker than usual staring at Nila but of course she's oblivious. Was that Cody that growled? What the hell?

I get up and check outside and see nothing. I swallow deeply and look at the two guys in front of me. "I think you guys should leave its getting dark".

"We'll be fine. Two strong guys like us aren't scared of anything", Cody smirks.

I can hear Nila scoff while giggling and Cody looks at her and I see her blush slightly. Well some is crushing hard.

"Well good night ladies. Be safe", Sebastian winks at me and I feel a slight tingle on the bottom of my stomach.

"G-good night", I blush and realized I stuttered, I can't believe I did that! I see Sebastian smirk at me and then he and Cody walk out our living room then out the door.