Chapter 2.

Xayah's POV

"OW!",I screamed. I woke up to Nila kicking me in the face on the floor and let me tell sleeping on the floor even with blankets is not it, but even worse when your OWN best friend laying next to you kicks you in her sleep.

"You know what...?", I say while getting up then going to the kitchen. I decided to fill up our mop bucket all the way..."Good thing I decided to clean last night", I thought.

"WAKE UP!", I screamed while pouring the bucket of water on her.

"AAAAAHHHHH...XAYAH I SWEAR!!", Nila screamed while I was dying of laughing. "Why the hell would you do that!??!!". At this point she was fuming and breathing furiously.

"Maybe you should learn to keep your feet to yourself", I smirked.

"Well!...actually forgiveness is key soooo...", Nila evilly smiled

"Oh no", I whispered

"Come give me a huuuug", she hummed

"Stay back you fiend!", I yelled while walking backwards.

"Fine, but you will pay later on", Nila smirked.

2 hours later~

After a couple of hours me and Nila finally finished putting everything in the car. While putting out box of family photos in the trunk I check my phone and it says 8:43 AM.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped slightly. "You ready?", Nila asked.

"Yeah i am actually", I say smiling at her.

"Goodbye shitty city and hello Colorado!", Nila screamed while shutting the trunk. "I'll take the first round of driving amd since its 16 hours we'll switch every 4 hours okay?", Nila beam

"Alright sounds good", I smiled while walking to the passenger side.

4 hours later~

"Hey wake up", I hear while being nudged.

"H-huh? How long has it been", I ask.

"Its been four hours soooo...a quarter of our journey buddy", Nila smiled. I then see her look back and scrunch up her eyebrows and a small frown.

"What's up", I questioned

I hear her sigh loudly and state "Two hours ago there was this car following us but I think im just being paranoid"

"Well we did decide to take short cuts to get to Colorado maybe the small towns just find it weird we're passing by", I reassure"

"Maybe you're right", She relaxed "Anyways get your ass up its my turn to relax", she laughs

Wow thia girl can go back to normal really fast.

"Alright", I laugh while stretching then switch positions with Nila.