❤️1🖤

I changed book name to HEART STRINGS....
It was previously named MY BOSS

IMPORTANT NOTE:- (19-5-2023) Those who are new to this story I want to inform you that this book is under going major editing.... I'm doing a major editing to this story to make it more presentable and beautiful. The plot will not change even if each chapter is undergoing editing.I will add edited in the very first of chapters that is edited so you can identify which chapter is edited...
If you want you can read it after editing all chapters it's your choice...I want to make it everything the apt so everyone enjoy the chapters... I will announce in my public conversation place when it is fully edited.

*** And those who want to read the story anyway there will be no plot change or anything... I'm just making the story more presentable and adding some beauty it to it.... Thank you for reading....

Whoever new to this story and rereading drop some purple hurts on the comment thank you I want to appreciate all💜👉🏻

Edited

The morning in Seoul was pleasant, but the roaring noise of vehicles, the rush of people on the roads, and the beeping of signals made the city lively and active

The morning in Seoul was pleasant, but the roaring noise of vehicles, the rush of people on the roads, and the beeping of signals made the city lively and active. Different people were walking or present in vehicles for the activities of their day. Some were going to meet their loved ones, some to meet their parents, and others for business and work purposes.

The morning was blissful, with soft rays of yellow light from the smiling sun withered upon the earth. The blooming flowers of spring and swaying trees were again welcoming a good morning of another day in the spring season. And the mighty cherry blossoms rained their soft petals here and there, indicating it is the end of spring, as they are going to prepare for a pleasant autumn.

Tall buildings and small aesthetic shops stood proudly on the sides of the busy road. In between them, there stood the huge building of Kim Enterprise in all its glory. The towering skyscraper screamed rich even from the outside... What wonders and legacies did the building hold inside? Everyone was familiar with the name of the most famous company, Kim Enterprise, and its charismatic CEO. Businessmen were ready to go to great lengths to secure a contract with this multi-billion-dollar company. Both girls and boys equally admired the attractive CEO of this successful company. Kim Enterprise and its CEO were the everyday talk of the city and the nation because the influence of the Kims was no joke.

A luxurious black S-Class Mercedes-Benz, with its sleek and aerodynamic design, emerged between the lines of vehicles and strode straight into the parking lot of Kim Enterprise. In this luxurious car, a man in his mid-twenties sat on the plush leather, with one hand resting on the rich wood trim elegantly crafted along the windows. His fingers curled under his chin as he indulged in his deep thoughts.