❤️27🖤

Edited

Violence ahead

In the background, a series of gunshots echoed along with groans and thuds. Incoherent shouting filled the air amidst the firing. The police officers and special agents were doing a great job, knocking out guards and gradually gaining control of the situation.

Baekhyun shot open the locked basement door, and they cautiously descended the stairs. They searched for a switch, which they found, and the faint light flickered across the room. The scene before them made everyone's hearts feel like they were being continuously stabbed, especially the heart of the CEO, who couldn't bear to digest what he was seeing.

Jungkook was kneeling on the floor with shackles entangled limps blood pooling around the ground where he was situated. Hands elevated were littered with vertical and horizontal marks. Head extremely hanging low means the boy is unconscious. His naked torso displayed whip marks blood trickling down mildly. Light blue jeans were unrecognisable which blanketed now crimson.

A person's heart was thumbing in that much force that he can hear it through his head. His mind dizzy and a lone tear escaping because of his failure. He failed to protect his angel. Whom he promised to cherish to eternity and give every happiness of the universe was now laying in the worst agony a person can endure. A audible sob escaped from his lips and he dashed towards the boy without wasting any seconds.

Everything happened within seconds; after the light was on the next second Taehyung was near Jungkook, but he managed to notice his lovers state within a second also he blamed himself for his angel's state. He will be never be forgiven by any god, because of him a pure soul was tormented. May be he had done a great sins in this life or previous life so that his lover is suffering because of that. His angel don't deserve this. If anything happen to his angel he will be no more for sure.

He reached near the boy hands itching to touch his angel but he don't know where to touch. His angel's body was completely ruined, he don't want to hurt his Jungkook with a slightest of touch. He was very confused he just moved his hands near the body of Jungkook to find a point which is untouched. Finally he noticed unmarked face of younger and gently took his face on his both palms.

His hyungs, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was finding a way to open the shackles of younger, after some minutes of rushing saw a bunch of keys hanging from the wall. They immediately took it started to unlock the chains. When they were unlocking his wrist, Jungkook hissed badly even he was in his unconscious state. But the wave of pain also passed through Taehyung's heart.

"Hyung be careful." He mumbled still younger's face in his hands slightly taping calling Jungkook softly.

"Jungkookah wake up my dear... look your hyungie is here. I'm sorry I'm late... please open your eyes... let's go home angel." Slowly Jungkook's eyes opened his unlocked wrist was lowered carefully by the cops and his hyungs. His angel gave him a small smile even he was in pain with droppy eyes.

Tears started to flow from everyone's eyes... even the cops can't stands the younger's agony. They looked couple with pity. They can witness one's physical pain and others mental pain.

"Quick we have to leave and take him to hospital as soon as possible." Chanyeol said looking around the basement to further investigation.

"Be careful with Jungkook his bones may have broken on certain parts, his body is swelled extremely." Baekhyun said with lowest possible voice and hugged Chanyeol. Yoongi and Namjoon lips also whimpered.

Slowly and delicately Taehyung took Jungkook in bridal style. Jungkook squirmed in his holds... finding for a better position to lower his pain.

"Ahhhghhh..." a scream emitted from Jungkook.