❤️38🖤

Edited

Don't forget to read the note on end of the chapter ❌❌

Morning arrived—or rather, noon arrived—as the lovebirds opened their eyes from their deep slumber. The bright sunlight was shining at its peak. The events of the previous night had left them both truly exhausted, with Taehyung having to drive to a 24/7 convenience store at 4 am to buy Jungkook a strawberry cake and fish pickles. How sweet of Taehyung to fulfill his fiancé's wishes! It was not out of fear from his innocent bunny's threat to make him sleep on the couch and endure a week without any physical affection.

They gazed deeply into each other's eyes, embracing one another and exchanging gentle caresses and tender kisses. Neither of them wanted to leave the comfort of the bed or be apart from each other, even for a moment. They longed to stay intertwined in the sheets, cherishing each other's presence throughout the day.

Although Jungkook didn't want to part from Taehyung, he knew the importance of being a responsible boyfriend. He placed a tender kiss on Taehyung's forehead and lovingly cupped his face, smiling softly at his fiancé. Taehyung, in return, attempted to nuzzle into Jungkook's cupped hands, seeking their warmth and affection.

"It's already noon, hyungie," Jungkook gently reminded Taehyung, his voice filled with concern. "You have to look after a huge ass company... go... go....You should go and get ready for the office. If you want, I can come with you." Jungkook continued to caress Taehyung's face, his touch conveying both love and support.

"As much as I love being with you every second, no, you should rest," Taehyung insisted, his heart conflicted between his desire to stay and his sense of responsibility towards the company. "I'll freshen up and head to the office, so I can come back quickly into the arms of my beautiful angel. I thought to took a day off but there is a important meeting with a foreign client after noon so I can't miss it." His mind fought against the idea of leaving his beloved angel behind, but he knew he had commitments to fulfill. With a lingering touch, Taehyung reluctantly prepared himself to leave for the office, hoping that the day would pass quickly so he could return to the warmth of Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook lay there, gazing at his fiancé who was preparing for the office even at noon. The perks of being a CEO allowed Taehyung the freedom to choose his own schedule. His love for Taehyung surpassed expectations and went deeper than anyone could imagine.

As Taehyung finished freshening up, Jungkook, still reluctant to leave the comfort of the bed, spoke up once more. "Hyungie, please don't go without having food, okay? And remember, tonight we'll be joined by our hyungs, Eomma, Appa, Yeonjun, and Soobin for dinner. So, try to finish your work early and come back home." Jungkook's voice held a mix of concern and anticipation, emphasizing the importance of taking care of himself and reuniting with their loved ones later in the day.

"I promise, angel. Rest as much as you can, don't tire yourself unnecessarily. Eat whatever you want, as long as it's healthy, okay?" Taehyung replied, settling down beside Jungkook on the bed. He leaned in, capturing Jungkook's lips in a deep, passionate kiss, pouring all his affection and love into the tender moment they shared.

"See you later, angel... Bye," Taehyung bid farewell as he walked out of the room. Approximately twenty minutes later, Jungkook slowly rose from the bed, preparing himself for the day ahead. However, as soon as he stood on his feet, dizziness engulfed him, and an unpleasant surge of saliva filled his mouth, indicating the imminent urge to vomit.

Jungkook rushed into the bathroom, leaning over the toilet bowl as he emptied the contents of his stomach, vomiting whatever he had eaten earlier that day. Fortunately the open door of bedroom caught the attention of a maid cleaning near the bedroom , who quickly heard Jungkook's distress and rushed to his aid. Despite the discomfort he was experiencing, Jungkook found solace in that this was a part of the beautiful journey of pregnancy. He understood that enduring these challenging moments would ultimately lead to the joy of holding their precious baby in their arms.