❤️8🖤

Edited

"So then KNEEL MY ANGEL"

Jungkook's head snapped towards the CEO, whose aura had distinctly changed. His dominant nature was shining brightly, but under a dark cloud. Taehyung's dominance was something else; no one could withstand the daring, powerful look from those dark chocolate orbs. He was intimidating, yet incredibly alluring, hotter than the sun. A natural-born dominant.

Jungkook forgot that he had been staring at the dominant male for such a long time. Unaware of the burning orbs drilling into his body.

"I don't like to repeat myself, Jungkook," the man stated in a low tone, but it held powerful domination in each letter. Jungkook hesitated for a second but eventually obeyed because he was truly afraid of the dominant male standing in front of him.

He slowly bent his knees, slumping down to the floor, and sat on his knees. It was his first time submitting or obeying someone. He was feeling different, different means entirely something else from the feeling he had earlier, because a single command of the CEO was making him wet. Yes also he can feel hotness underneath him pooling inside his boxers. If the male infront of saw him like that it was a high embarrassment level. Because he never thought that a mere voice can affect him this much. His first distinct affect was when the ceo made him stand for hours but that was not this intense. A red shade appeared in his bunny face and he hung his head low from the CEO's gaze.

"Angel, are you okay, my dear?" Wow, the dominant male is something else, maybe bipolar. Now his words were tender and sweet.

"I'm...okay," Jungkook said, trying to sound confident but failing miserably. Taehyung sighed; he knew that he had to train the submissive for sure, but first, he had to introduce the small boy to this world, to his small world.

"Jungkook, I'm going to talk about the kind of lifestyle I'm into. I want you to listen to every letter of it and not forget anything I say, because it's for your own good, okay?" The black-haired CEO said to the boy who was in front of him on his knees.

"Okay," Jungkook replied timidly.

"Believe me when I say you have to remember it. There's a reason that is not unpredictable, and you didn't even remember a simple command I gave you earlier," Taehyung said, suppressing his anger to not frighten the little boy. Jungkook knew his boss was really trying to control his anger, and he remembered that he had to address the male as "master," as the CEO had pointed out. He sighed and uttered the words.

"I'm sorry master..."

"I think now you are ready to hear what I'm going to say. First of all, I want to make it clear that you are not my sex slave or anything like that. You will act like a slave, but not like an actual ancient slave who had no say for themselves. Here, you have your voice. You can ask anything you want, share how you are feeling, and if you are uncomfortable, you have every right in yourself, got it?" The dominant said, looking directly into the younger's dark ash orbs.

Jungkook was grasping everything that the elder had said, and he was glad to hear that he had his say in anything; he just had to ask or say.

"Yes I understand, master" he nodded like a puppy. If the situation wasn't serious taehyung would have dropped to floor by laughing on younger's response. The soul infront of him was poor and clear like a crystal glass which is really transparent. He swallowed his chuckle and continued.