❤️14🖤

Edited

They both reached Kim Taehyung's mansion after work. The car ride was awfully silent, but a comfortable atmosphere enveloped them. Silent desires lurked through their bodies, creating an unspoken tension between them.

Jungkook's mind was flooded with thoughts. What was going to happen tonight? What did elder have stored for him? He was really excited, his heart beaming like the sun, and already goosebumps covered his body.

Both entered the mansion hand in hand, Taehyung stroking the younger's hand smoothly. The maids bowed to them on their way, and both bowed back respectfully. Finally, they reached the bedroom.

To Jungkook's surprise, the room was decorated with red velvety roses and candles everywhere, providing a smooth contrast to the creamy room.

(Imagine that bedroom is decorated with roses and candles, and lights are off)

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the mesmerizing sight in front of him. It was so romantic; he never thought his day would be this beautiful and enchanting. His boyfriend had done so much for him; this was on a different level.

"Wow, hyungie, it's so beautiful..." Jungkook uttered, his mouth wide open at the beautiful sight.

"Yes, my angel... only for you," Taehyung replied, back hugging Jungkook and placing his hands on the younger's waist, smoothly rubbing both sides, sending sensitive chills through the ravenette's body.

"But how...?" Jungkook asked, confused. "Is that why you never brought me here the past few days?" His eyes wandered over every decoration.

"Yes, baby, I was setting this up with my own hands. One day was not enough," Taehyung explained. His hand untucked Jungkook's shirt from his tight jeans, slipping inside the soft fabric of the raven-haired boy's shirt and gently massaging his tummy.

"Mmh.... thank.. you... hyu... hyungie...~" younger moaned... His hands travelling to the CEO's nape behind him who is smoothly rubbing his tummy.

"Your tummy is so silky smooth angel... I want to devour it and bite the hell out of your tummy." Taehyung sensually uttered in Jungkook's ear and biting the ear lobe. Younger purred at the action.

"Mmm hyungie..."

"Call me daddy baby boy." Taehyung instantly pinned younger on the nearest wall and started to attack his plumb heart shaped lips. "Mmh daddy ~~" Jungkook Moaned between the enchanting kiss. Taehyung's hand roamed every where inside ravenettes shirt. The shirt was making a big barrier for the ceo, the very next moment ceo pulled back and ripped youngers shirt, buttons flying and scattering on different corners of the bedroom. Leaving a gasping Jungkook behind.

Jungkook also started to unbutton the elders shirt. Eyes never leaving taehyung's chocolaty orbs which was showing many emotions like love care longing etc....