❤️35🖤

Edited

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim. You are going to be a father soon," the doctor announced.

The soon-to-be father was trying to digest the doctor's words. He felt a mix of emotions: excitement, contentment, and ecstasy. His eyes welled up with tears, and a small smile graced his godly handsome face. Jin was also elated to hear the news; soon, he would be an uncle. He couldn't help but think of the joy the elder Kims would feel upon hearing they were going to be grandparents. The other soon-to-be uncles would also be overjoyed.

"Hyung... did you hear that I'm... I'm .... Going to be a father soon?" Taehyung embraced Jin with joy, tears flowing freely from his eyes. Jin reciprocated the embrace and congratulated the CEO.

"According to the blood result... he is more than one month pregnant... once ultrasound scanning is done we can say it precisely... which we can do after Mr. Jeon gains consciousness," the doctor said before leaving the family for privacy, assuring them that Jungkook would wake up soon. Jin also stepped out to make calls to inform everyone.

Taehyung looked at his sleeping beauty... his Cinderella... his Snow White... his angel... his world... his universe sleeping there peacefully, bringing with him the most wonderful news and utmost happiness he could ever have. He knew it was unplanned, but he felt blessed by this joy and was incredibly grateful. He was ready to pamper his angel with even more love and care, prepared to walk with Jungkook through every path, whether it be a soft carpet or a road with thorns. His all was Jungkook, and he was ready to face anything alongside him.

He sat near the chair and caressed Jungkook's hair softly, looking affectionately at the younger. He knew Jungkook was a very naive and innocent being inside and out. His naughty self was only visible to Taehyung when they were in private... Jungkook never showed it to anyone, and no one knew that the boy had a slight naughty and mischievous side.

It didn't take Jungkook much time to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the bright white light piercing through his eyes. He blinked repeatedly to get rid of the unwanted blurriness. He was confused by the foreign yet familiar ceiling he saw when his vision cleared. It didn't take him long to understand that he was in the hospital... but why?

He tilted his head, and a small groan escaped from his mouth as his head was hurting slightly. That immediately caught the attention of a certain person, who helped the younger to lay on the bed in a comfortable position carefully.

"What happened to me?" Jungkook asked, now his upper body was slightly elevated with the help of the hospital bed machine so that he was now half laying.

"You became unconscious after throwing up, angel..." Taehyung said, smiling sweetly, which Jungkook found really out of place. The Taehyung he knew never smiled at this kind of situation where his angel was hurting or ill. Nevertheless, his lips formed an "O" shape in surprise.

"Are you feeling anything, Kook...? Like something in your tummy or anything?" Taehyung asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. He was itching to share the news with Jungkook, eager to see his reaction. But Jungkook looked at his hyungie strangely, as if he was asking some alien question.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, his tone filled with genuine concern. He was worried about Taehyung, as the CEO never asked such seemingly random questions.

"No, baby, I'm not sick... Look, you are sick, so I'm asking if you are feeling anything unusual in your body?" Taehyung innocently clarified his question. But Jungkook interpreted it differently.

"I'm not sick... I'm just tired. Being tired doesn't make me sick, and my body is the same as it was before. If you're thinking I'm too skinny, then that's not my problem. I look even sexier when I'm skinny... Are you jealous of my body now, or are you body shaming me?" Jungkook ranted. Now Taehyung understood why Jungkook had been acting strangely earlier and accused him of cheating—it was just mood swings.