❤️3🖤

Edited.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

"Mmh... master... please  moo...more" He was moaning with the pleasure that was poured by the pain which gave very chilling current across his body.

The Master continued his spanking while the sub was restrained entirely. His hands were tied above his raven head to the hook in the ceiling and legs was spread apart with the spread bar. Helplessly panting while standing stark naked.

His body was glistening with his sweats in the dark room which gave more satisfaction to the master by only looking at to the beautiful mess created by him. Standing there desperate for his one touch.

"Please ma... maste..rr touch me... fu.. fuck.. meh..." he was pleading shamelessly for his master's cock. By the time master was satisfied by his torture was ready to slide his long cock into his beautiful sub without warning...

"Wake up, you sleepyhead," a handsome man with broad shoulders stirred Taehyung from his slumber and vigorously shook his body. Taehyung groaned, his beautiful erotic dream abruptly ended by none other than his brother.

The morning rays were attempting to peek through the closed curtains of the grand room in the Kim mansion. It was still early, just around 7 am, which only irritated Taehyung further since he had set his alarm for 7:30 am. He wanted to sleep for an extra half hour. However, his hyung's persistent shaking of his body didn't cease. He knew he had to wake up regardless.

"Hyung, it's really you?" Taehyung whined like a kindergartener, fake surprised to see his brother again after three years, just as he had been pleasantly and genuinely surprised the day before.

"I was the one who was going to ask a question, as my one and only brother, Kim Taehyung, is moaning desperately in his sleep, fantasizing about his nonexistent boyfriend. Am I right, my brother? Or am I right?" Kim Seokjin, known as the worldwide handsome, asked while crossing his hands on his chest, gazing intently into his brother's soul.

"It won't just remain a dream, hyung. My dream is going to be achieved," Taehyung grinned, displaying his famous smirk. His brother looked at him, amused but without fully comprehending.

"By the way, hyung, what were you doing at our company yesterday? And that too for a job?" Taehyung looked at his brother, clueless. But his brother only smiled... a shy smile. Jin didn't reply; he was lost in his thoughts, something hidden behind that shy smile.

"And hyung, you're the current chairman of the company. Are you going to work under an employee? What's going on, hyung? I know you're cooking something in your head," Taehyung asked, wiping away the remnants of sleep and pondering the reason behind his brother's sudden appearance at his company after completing his master's degree in America , after three years. Finally, Jin opened his mouth to speak.

"I came to take something that belongs to me" It was the time for Jin to smirk.

"Do you want my CEO position? I would gladly give it to you," Taehyung said, his boxy smile spreading across his face—a rare sight reserved for his loved ones.

"No, you pabo. I came for something more valuable in my life," Jin said, lost in his daydreams. He pointed a finger and continued, "Don't ask further questions, you soft dom. You'll find out eventually. I hope it ends well." Jin smiled softly, but the other person was fuming with anger. His hyung had wounded his pride.

"Yah... Kim Seokjin, who said I'm a soft dom, huh?" Jin was bewildered by his brother's sudden change of demeanour and posture.

He was certainly a born dominant, but not a soft one, that's for sure. His deep, raspy voice naturally exuded a dominant aura. With his jet-black hair falling in front of his tiger eyes, anyone who dared to look into those dark charcoal eyes would surely be intimidated. His well-built body gave him a hot and commanding presence, akin to that of a mafia boss. However, he was not a monster; he was a man of principles, with a straightforward and conscientious nature. He would never do anything to harm others mentally or physically. Such was the policy of this 26-year-old man.

"What's with that look? Do you think, like every other guy, I'll be intimidated by you?" His hyung faked anger, sporting an adorable pouting face. Taehyung quickly relaxed his muscles and apologized.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to do that. I was just..." Taehyung began to explain, but Jin interrupted him.

"Frustrated?" Jin asked, concerned for his brother. He knew Taehyung was indeed in need of a genuine boyfriend, may be a perfect submissive, someone who could capture his heart without taking advantage of him as a money bank.

"You don't know, hyung. I didn't want to stress you, but..." Taehyung smiled and continued, "There is someone who captured my attention with just his voice, enchanted me with his adorable charm, entwined me with his beauty, and warmed my heart with his mere presence at first sight." He was smiling like an idiot, clearly smitten.

"Is he a submissive or a boyfriend?" Jin asked.

"Maybe both?" Taehyung questioned himself. Perhaps that boy was the key to unlocking his guarded heart and the missing piece of the puzzle in his life. Maybe that boy would bring change into his life and fill the void in his heart.

"I don't know, Tae, what to say, but I do know one thing: if he is a treasure, don't let him slip away. Please cherish him. Maybe the right one has come into your life," Jin said, gently ruffling Taehyung's hair. He truly cared for his brother, wanting to see him genuinely smile all the time.

Taehyung nodded in acknowledgment. Perhaps the right one had indeed come into his life. He felt a strong attraction towards the boy and wished to have him by his side until the end of his days. He longed to have someone special to hold close within his heart.

"Leave it. When did you arrive, and where were you last night? I called you several times, but you were unreachable," Taehyung bombarded his hyung with questions. His hyung had returned to Korea after three years, without Taehyung's knowledge. Taehyung was truly bewildered when he saw his hyung showing up for an interview, that for a secretary's position. He wanted to confront his hyung right then and there, but he held himself back, thinking that there must be a reason behind his hyung's actions.

"Oh, I arrived the night before yesterday. I was staying at a friend's house. I wanted to surprise you by showing up at the company. And my Korean SIM card is not active yet," Jin explained as he sat beside Taehyung on the bed. A whirlwind of thoughts swirled in his mind. He hoped that everything would be okay. As the chairman of the company, if his board members were to find out about his temporary role as an employee, he would have to face countless questions that will throw upon him. He knew he needed to accomplish his goal swiftly, without any unnecessary complications.

"How are Eomma and Appa?" Taehyung asked softly, his voice filled with longing. He truly missed them. Due to his heavy workload, he couldn't visit them frequently. Just occasional FaceTime and calls. They were in America, managing their company there, while Taehyung chose to stay in Korea to oversee the operations of the company here. Seokjin had no interest in the business and company affairs, so he stayed out of it, even though he held the position of chairman. As the chairman, his responsibilities were relatively lighter compared to Taehyung's role as the CEO. In his brother's absence for the past three years, Taehyung had to shoulder the responsibilities of both positions of CEO and chairman at times.

"They are healthy and doing well. They miss you a lot and really want to see you. But you know they have to handle everything there. They will come soon... they have to meet their younger son's soon-to-be boyfriend, right?" Jin teased his brother playfully.

"And get ready, breakfast is ready! You can enjoy the food made by the world-wide handsome chef. Come on, let's get ready before we're late for work. Today is my first day, and who knows, my boss Namjoon might scold me for being late on my very first day," Jin exclaimed dramatically, heading off to set the table.

Soon after, the two brothers finished their breakfast and set out for their company.

To be continued....
_______________________________

Hy lovelies,
Me again even though one of my final exam is tomorrow. How can I not update when some of my lovely readers are adding my story in their reading list and showing me support. I'm sorry that I can't write more further taekook scene. Did any one have any suggestions in taekook first work day??? Please say if you have... thank you for the support please vote and comment💝💝💝