❤️20🖤

Double updation (don't forget to read chapter 19)

Edited

"Hi Jeon Jungkook, I'm Kim Jisoo... it's nice to meet you," Jisoo greeted while smiling with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you... so do I know you...?" he asked.

"No, you don't know me... but I really do know you and your master," she said sarcastically. Jungkook's body stiffened when he heard this... a cold chill passed through his entire body... the first scenario that came to his mind was the threats he had been receiving for some days...

"What are you saying, lady... and who are you actually?" Jungkook regained his composure and tried to appear unaffected.

"Me... if you don't want to expose your and your master's small yet huge secret to the world, why don't we have a pleasant talk?" She twirled her brown hair strands as she spoke.

"Look, lady, I don't know what bullshit you're uttering... but please just leave me alone and this building this instant, or I'm calling security," Jungkook gritted his teeth, annoyed.

"I was your master's previous sub." And there came the bomb...

"So what?" Jungkook asked confidently.

"You are so full of yourself, I see... the moment you get attached to him, he will leave you, Jungkook... so it's better to do as I say..." she said, full of herself.

"Hahaha...." Jungkook laughed. "So you're that Jisoo, the female dog my master dumped previously..." Now Jungkook was smirking. She stomped her feet in anger because of the humiliation she was facing, increasing her rage.

"Soon his secret is going to be revealed, and his business is going to shatter. I just came here to confirm that you are his bitch now. And I got what I want..." she said and walked away, leaving a puzzled bunny behind who was trying to process what just happened. Did he just exposed himself?

Jungkook was now utterly confused. Something was definitely going to happen to his master, and his identity was in danger. He didn't know what the consequences and circumstances would be. Should he inform his master? No, they threatened him with Taehyung's business and fame, so that wouldn't be safe. He just went back to his office without eating anything.

.
.
.

It's Jungkook's 8th day in chastity. He was whining every minute... yesterday night he was on the verge of crying because he was lacking attention from his boyfriend. It's been eight months since they got together, and everything was going smoothly and perfectly... but that female dog came up, leaving him feeling like a damsel in distress.

Taehyung was really busy with the upcoming project with the foreign company. He didn't want to burden his bunny, so he took all the work himself, unknowingly lacking the attention he usually gave to his beautiful, angelic boyfriend. Today, he planned to free his sub from his punishment. Jungkook had learned a good lesson, and now he was back on track with his responsibilities, which was a good thing.

Taehyung emerged from the bathroom after taking a good shower, his eyes falling on the whining bunny in the king-sized bed. With only a towel loosely wrapped around his lower body, Taehyung approached his baby, his prominent abs and sculpted v-line on display.

"Oh, you're here..." Jungkook got up from the bed, intending to take a bath. Before he could enter the bathroom, Taehyung stopped him, catching his wrist.

"Angel, come here, sit with me, and then you can take a shower." They both sat on the bed, but Taehyung knelt in front of the sitting angel.

Taehyung looked up, locking eyes with the confused younger man, but his own eyes were filled with absolute affection, glistening like chocolate orbs. Jungkook smiled, his famous bunny-toothed grin spreading across his face as he felt the warmth of his master's affection.

"I'm going to take off the cage from you," Taehyung uttered sensually, making the bunny bounce with excitement.

"Really?" Jungkook asked, his eyes widening with anticipation. Taehyung nodded softly.

"Take off your shirt, my angel. I want to see every inch of your body... I'm going to give you a surprise." Jungkook swiftly removed his shirt and tossed it somewhere in the vast bedroom. Taehyung smiled at the younger's innocence.

The dom sensually moved his veiny hands to get rid of black jeans which was hugging his angel's leg. He roamed his has on the thick thighs of the younger leaving him really sensitive because of the countless orgasm denied in the period of chastity when his master was fucking him mercilessly. How cruel right but the bunny loved it very much... so desperate for his master and his love.

Taking off the pants along with the boxers younger was now only in his chastity cage which his master had locked him before 8 days. Taehyung took the key from the chain around his neck. Jungkook was impatiently waiting for the thing to get removed and for the above mentioned surprise. May be he will get a good fuck from his master he thought.

Taehyung swiftly unlocked the cage from the younger... jungkook's not so small yet not so big member pop out as the master take out the cage. Younger's member sprung out free standing proudly waiting for attention which didn't got previous days leaving it in misery.

Taehyung was still kneeling looking fondly  in      younger's eyes and proceed for the surprise. He started his surprise making younger's eye wide in shock... he never in million thought this....

To be continued....

__________________________________
____________
____
_

Stay tuned...
vote and comment🥹
Or this story is bad and boring
Please tell me
Don't be a silent reader.💞💜