❤️32🖤

Edited

It's been more than a month since the chaos happened. Taehyung and Jungkook recovered well, though Jungkook took more time due to his severe injuries. However, with the help of their family members, they both managed to recover quickly. Taehyung is now fully fit and has resumed his role as CEO. However, he hasn't allowed his secretary to join him until today.

Yes, everything returned to normal for them. Now they are back on track with life, and everything is going smoothly. However, Jungkook had lost a significant amount of weight after the incident, and even in baggy clothes, his curves were prominent. This was the main reason the CEO didn't allow his secretary to join him after returning from sick leave. Let's just say that the soon-to-be Kim Jungkook was stubborn and wouldn't listen to anyone today.

The faint yellow light of a pleasant morning passed through the window panes, directly hitting the eyes of two souls sleeping peacefully, their bodies entangled with each other, enjoying the warmth of each other's bare skin. At the same time, a phone rang, causing the couple to jolt from their peaceful slumber.

"Hyungie... your phone is ringing, take it," Jungkook said in his half-sleep. Taehyung hummed and answered the call, which was from none other than Namjoon, the Head of the Finance Department at the company.

"What is it, Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked irritably. Who wouldn't be irritated on such a pleasant morning after a wild night that happened after so many days? After all, they couldn't touch each other due to their injuries. Now that they've recovered, Taehyung didn't hold back; they had steamy sex the night before, of course, after taking advice from their dear Dr. Park Seojun.

"Oh, I forgot... I'll be there soon." With that said, Taehyung got up from the bed, slipping on a pair of boxers.

"Where are you going this early in the morning?" Jungkook asked, raising his head from the pillow, feeling slightly dizzy from their night activities...?

"I have a meeting with a foreign client... they're arriving soon. So, I have to get to the company." He pecked Jungkook's lips and went into the bathroom to freshen up for the day. When he returned, he saw Jungkook rummaging through the closet as well.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Looking for an outfit," Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

"For what?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he fixed his suit, glancing at the beauty who was only in his shirt, which reached just above his angel's thighs.

"To have a concert," Jungkook replied, gritting his teeth due to the barrage of questions. "Is something happening behind my back at the company that you're not letting me into the office? Are you cheating on me because I lost a bit of weight?" Jungkook rapped non-stop, leaving Taehyung bewildered.

What's gotten into him? It's too early for his drama to start... Cheating? me? with this angel?... Wow, where did he get these thoughts? I swear something went wrong in his surgery for my baby to become more sassy and bossy nowadays.

"Wah... accusing me of cheating? Oh my, Jungkook, you're accusing your hyungie, right?" Taehyung shook his head in disbelief, more like being dramatic.

"I'm coming to the office today. I'm very bored here." Jungkook pouted sadly, regretting accusing his hyungie for something he didn't mean.

"Oh my sulking bunny... You can come today, my angel. But I'm going now because it's urgent. Let the driver bring you, okay? Or take the other car if you feel like driving. And ah, wear something decent." Taehyung winked and went out for his meeting after having the breakfast the maids prepared. After the incident when they were injured, Taehyung appointed maids to look after the basic things and cleaning of the mansion. He left a joyful Jungkook behind who was so happy to be back at the office.

Jungkook also started to get ready for the office after so many days. He was really excited. As usual, he wore his tight-fitting, A very revealing ripped black jeans with a white shirt and black suit coat. He checked himself in the mirror and grinned.

"I look sexy... will hyungie like this decent dress? This is decent, right? Yeah, it is. A bit ripped on thighs and knees," he said to himself and walked out, calling the driver because he was not feeling like driving himself. Oh, he skipped breakfast too; he was also not feeling like eating anything.

By the time he reached the office, Taehyung was in the middle of a meeting with the foreign client, Mr. Sam, who was in his thirties. Jungkook barged inside the office without knocking or anything, enjoying the perks of being the CEO's fiancé. Jungkook indeed looked sexy, and his thin waist and curves were prominently displayed. Taehyung admired it for a second, reveling in the beauty that was only his. Jungkook simply bowed to Mr. Sam and his assistant, then sat at his place inside the CEO's office, focusing on his work.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow and chuckled softly at his boyfriend's behavior. He continued his meeting, but as time passed, he became irritated and angry. Not at his angel, even though Jungkook was wearing a very, very revealing outfit, he just shrugged it for now, but because Mr. Sam's attention was not on the meeting. Instead, it was focused on a certain bunny who was oblivious to it all, wandering around looking for files he missed in the past few days.

"Mr. Sam," Taehyung's voice rang out, filled with anger as he slammed his hands on the table, finally losing his patience. Mr. Sam's attention snapped back, caught in the act of shamelessly checking out Taehyung's angel.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, please continue... I didn't realize you had such an entertaining showpiece in your office. He's very entertaining whore by the......" Taehyung cut off the client's words, his fist colliding with the client's jaw, causing a painful jolt that startled both his assistant and Jungkook.

"You piece of shit! How dare you say that?" Taehyung exclaimed, delivering another heavy, smooth punch to the client's nose. The client was flabbergasted and unaware of the situation. Taehyung was about to punch the client again when Jungkook rushed to him and held him back.

"Hyungie, calm down..." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, noticing his enraged state with red eyes and veins popping out from his body.

"Go out from here before he kills you..." Jungkook yelled at the client and his assistant, who hurriedly left the office, saving their lives.

Jungkook was doing his best to calm down Taehyung, whose breathing was heavy and anger was at another level. Taehyung turned around and shot Jungkook a look that indicated he was in huge trouble. Jungkook gulped nervously at the sight.

Soon the door opened, revealing a panting Namjoon and Jimin.

"What happened here? I saw Mr. Sam running out with a bleeding nose," Namjoon inquired, Jimin looking to them for an answer. Jungkook took a deep sigh and explained what happened.

"He deserved it. He was a crazy bastard from the beginning," Jimin snickered.

"Then all right, we will take our leave." With that said, Namjoon and Jimin went out, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. Taehyung remained silent the whole time.

Taehyung went back to sit on his chair, leaned his head back, and closed his eyes in frustration, trying to calm himself down. How could he not be angry? That bastard shamelessly checked out his angel and passed dirty comments. Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung's desk awkwardly.

"Hyungie..." Jungkook began to speak, but Taehyung raised his hand to stop him. Slowly, he opened his eyes, his gaze cold.

"Lock the door."

That was all Jungkook needed to hear to confirm that the beast inside Taehyung, dormant for some days, had awakened. He was indeed in trouble...

To be continued...

_______________________________

How was the chapter?

What will Taehyung do now to Jungkook?

Vote...

Comment

Share.....

C u soon💞