❤️21🖤

I'm sad may be my pregnancy hormones 🥹

Edited

Back to the story......

Taehyung was still kneeling looking fondly into younger's galaxy filled eyes and proceed for the surprise. He started his surprise making younger's eye wide in shock... he never in million thought this....

His master wrapped his sinful lips around his little Jeon and was directly looking into his eyes... Taehyung slowly started to bob his head back and forth.

Younger was squirming in pleasure his master was giving him.

"Mmmhh... master I can't I can't hold back..."

Jungkook was on the edge because of the countless orgasm denial in past torturous days... the godly looking master was fucking taking him to the heaven... his entire body was blissful of the pleasure his hot master is giving him while looking into his eyes.

"Don't hold back today is your day... so tell me baby I will do what you want..." Taehyung speak around his member giving the vibration spread to his entire body...

Taehyung started to bob his head more faster... younger was clenching his fist holding in his master's hair... it was not even two minutes younger had his blissful orgasm... he was panting heavily...

He saw his master gulping his cum without any hesitation and licked clean his member... does masters give their subs blow job.... Jungkook was thinking in his small adorable brain...

Masters are those usually make their sub give them blowjob not the other way around... it is not forbidden that masters can't give their subs blowjob... if Taehyung's sub deserve a blowjob then Taehyung will definitely give his sub. He is not like typical masters who feel disgusting giving a blowjob to a sub.

The master and sub proceed without breaking their eye contact... Taehyung laid the younger carefully on the bed and started to pat his head laying beside the ravenette. Taehyung took off the towel around his waist leaving both naked and their naked bodies press together mingling their warmth.

"Tell me Angel... what you want me to do with you...?"
Tae asked softly looking into younger's galaxy glistening eyes.

"This body is yours master... you can do whatever you please with me." Jungkook uttered.

"I'm not asking you as a master dear... I'm asking you as a lover a patner... let set aside this master and sub relation for today ok. Don't hesitate dear tell me. I'm full ears." Elder stroked his lover's hair while stating the statement. Jungkook smiled softly... he is really lucky to have a thoughtful patner.

"Make love to me... shower me with your love... treat me like a queen... make me feel the whole love in the universe." Younger said while caressing his lover's cheek.

Taehyung just nodded and proceed to kiss the younger in his lips. Their lips entangled like a perfect puzzle piece was kept connected together. The kiss have no rush no lust... only the love was pouring between the kiss... jungkook wrapped his hands around the elder's nape and deepened the kiss.

"Mmh... hyungiee...." Jungkook uttere sensually.

When they where out of breath... jungkook flipped their position... now the younger is sitting on elder's stomach while the elder laying his face facing the younger...

Jungkook giggled at the position they are currently in... now the younger initiated the kiss while laying top of his master. He started to kiss his master's jaw and licked the jaw bone. Then next he attacked his lover's neck full on puppy mode licking and sucking the clear skin without leaving a millimetre skin on the elder's neck untouched.