❤️11🖤

Edited

"So, you finally decided to show up?" Taehyung asked in his deep, raspy voice, sending shivers through Jungkook's entire body.

"I... I had to meet Soobin..." Jungkook stuttered badly under the dominant gaze of the CEO.

"Did I ask for an explanation? Can't you even do a single thing right, Jungkook? I simply told you to show up on time... so we could go on a date... and now you've messed it up," Taehyung said casually, his intense gaze making Jungkook feel like he was melting in Taehyung's fiery presence.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, head hung low, feeling guilty for ruining their first date.

"Now, you've broken a rule, Mr. Jungkook. Are you aware of that? You're adding more to your punishment list," Taehyung smirked, observing the younger man's off-guard reaction.

"I'm sorry, Master... but are you going to punish me?" Jungkook asked, resembling a kicked puppy with his eyes glistening like Bambi's.

"Don't you think you deserve punishment, baby boy? Answer correctly, or you will be punished even more," Taehyung said, leaning back on the bed. He set aside his laptop and gazed directly into the dark ash orbs of the younger man.

"Yes, Master... I... I deserve to be punished," Jungkook said, unsure and stuttering due to fear.

"Then trust me, okay? I have to go and grab something before I return to our bedroom... I want you to..." Tae got up from the bed, slowly walked to Jungkook, and leaned in toward his left ear...

"Strip for me baby boy.... I don't want to see any, I repeat any cloth on you... and kneel" with that said taehyung went out from the bedroom leaving a terrified bunny behind.

What? I have to strip entirely... oh god... why didn't I think of the consequences when I decided to act up. Now what will I do? I'm sure that if don't strip then he will gonna murder me. It's better to strip... he is my boyfriend, so it will not that bad to be naked infront of your boyfriend right?

Without wasting more seconds, he decided to take off his clothes one by one... he slowly removed his white button up shirt and black skinny jeans shakily. Now he was only on his black boxers. His hand was shaking when he grab the waist band of the boxer, contemplating whether he should remove it or not. Finally, with trembling hands he slowly slid off the boxer and stand naked in the centre of the room.

Cold wind engulfed around his bare body. His slightly terrified state wasn't helping matters, making his body even colder.. He is going to show his naked body to someone for the first time. He was scared and insecure, he doesn't know how Taehyung will react. Will Taehyung love him after seeing his body? Many silly questions passed through Jungkook's mind. Eventually he sat on his knees his back facing the door.

After five minutes, Taehyung returned to the bedroom with a packet in his hands. When he entered the bedroom, he was stunned. He in his wildest dream doesn't thought that his bunny will strip entirely.

Jungkook was kneeling on the floor, his back fully displaying to the jet black haired man. His white milky smooth skin was glistening with the contract of light on the bedroom. He has a very curvy thin waist with a very thick thighs and plump juicy ass with perfect crack, was not stopping taehyung from getting hard.

It was first time that taehyung getting hard by only seeing back frame of anyone right at the moment. He slowly walked infront of Jungkook eyes not leaving his ravishing body for a milli second.