❤️22🖤

Edited

Jungkook was stunned. He never expected a marriage proposal, especially not today in their current state. Taehyung was truly unpredictable.

"Seriously Tae... you're proposing to me, right? Like, a real marriage proposal?" Jungkook's disbelief was evident in his dramatic expression.

"Yeah, I swear I'm genuine. Seriously, I'm not playing with you, my angel. I really want to make you my husband. I want to have a family with you... till my last breath, I want you by my side... waking up with you every morning, cuddling at night... pampering you with my love... making kids... growing old together... I will give you every happiness in the universe, and I want to cherish you for eternity... Will you marry me, Jeon Jungkook, and would you please honor me by taking the surname Kim?" Taehyung's words were filled with sincerity.

Now Jungkook was tearing up... his whole life had been a tragedy until Taehyung came into his life like an angel... No, Jungkook wasn't Taehyung's angel; for Jungkook, Taehyung was his angel, sent by God to take away his miseries.

Jungkook reflected on how Taehyung had come into his life like a savior when his brother was on the verge of dying. Taehyung didn't just become his master; he conquered Jungkook's heart, giving him everything he needed—a job, a new life, and the courage to dream. Taehyung never took advantage of him, never made him feel like a slave in their relationship. Instead, he loved and cherished Jungkook. Proudly, Jungkook can declare that he was a submissive to his beloved master, Kim Taehyung. He couldn't be more happier knowing that Taehyung would be by his side forever.

"Kim Taehyung...." It was the first time Jungkook uttered his lover's name without honorifics, sending a chill down Taehyung's spine. He simply nodded, encouraging Jungkook to continue.

"You know what... in this world, apart from my brother, there is only you, Kim Taehyung... I wanted nothing more than a peaceful life, leaving my miseries behind, just to live like a normal human being. But when I was losing hope, on the verge of giving up on my pathetic life, I took one last chance by applying to your company... just to save my brother from the debt our family faced. And then you accepted me wholeheartedly, first as an employee, then as a sub, then as your boyfriend... and the moment I say yes, I'll also become your fiancé... what more could I want in this world, Taehyung? A small family—that's also my dream, my love... please... please let me become Kim Jungkook."

Both were emotional wrecks after the confession. Taehyung tenderly kissed Jungkook, their naked bodies pressed together. As they embraced, Taehyung slipped the ring onto Jungkook's finger without him noticing, caressing his body with his other hand to distract him. It was a marriage proposal unlike any other.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they savored every moment of happiness and love, diving into the depths of blissful intimacy without a care in the world. As they surrendered to sleep, they remained unaware of the twists of fate and the unseen path their destiny would take, guided by forces beyond their control.

To be continued...

__________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter.... I have to cut it from here Because many things are going to happen💞💞💞

The story will definitely have a happy ending... I don't like sad endings... because my love story was an utter tragedy... I know the pain... even if it is fictional I don't want make a sad ending... my heart won't allow it...

Vote
Comment
Share💞💞💞

C u soon...