❤️24🖤

Edited

"When they heard Taehyung's explanation, they realized that whoever was behind the incidentS was targeting Kim Corporation.

"What should I do now?" Taehyung's voice sounded robotic.

"Let's find a solution," Seokjin suggested.

"Guys, why don't we seek their help?" Namjoon suddenly asked, recalling something.

"Who?" Yoongi asked.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun," Namjoon replied.

Taehyung's head snapped in their direction at the mention of those names. They were high-ranking police officers working for the NIS (National Intelligence Services). If anyone could help, it was them. They were Taehyung's college mates and friends. Baekhyun was his classmate, and Chanyeol was Baekhyun's boyfriend and his senior.

"Call them now." Taehyung said monotonously.

Namjoon immediately dialed Chanyeol's number, explaining the situation briefly and urging him to come to the Kim mansion as soon as possible.

•••••••••

A cold sensation enveloped his body, but he couldn't see anything; everything was pitch darkness. He attempted to move his hands, but they remained restrained, fixed above his head. He was standing, his hands bound, and his legs clamped firmly to the ground.

The cold sensation enveloping his body indicated he was shirtless. Attempting to open his mouth proved futile; it, too, was firmly shut, wrapped in a thick cloth that gagged his mouth and tied behind his head. Despite his efforts to break free from the restraints, nothing budged. His neck throbbed from where he had been injected earlier. Blindfolded he could see nothing too.

"No, no, no... Resisting will only make it worse, dear..." A male voice echoed in the room as footsteps indicated the man's arrival.

Jungkook tried once more to free himself from the restraints, but it only resulted in more pain. Exhausted and desperate, all he wanted was to be in the comforting embrace of his lover and fiancé, Kim Taehyung. He shook his head vigorously in response to the other man's question. He wants to get free...

The man approached his victim and began to circle around the restrained boy. His fingertips traced the curves of the beautiful boy's waist.

Jungkook thrashed his body when he felt someone touching his waist. Tears started to form in his eyes, which were suddenly soaked in the blindfold covering them.

"Don't move... Let me enjoy..." the male whispered near Jungkook's ear. The poor boy couldn't understand what was happening or why. He was just clueless.

"No wonder that faggot is head over heels for you... you certainly have a wonderful body, boy... even girls will envy you," the male traced his spine, standing closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook knew the male was behind him. He sprang his head backwards with full force, hitting the man's face perfectly and making him bleed from his nose.

The male hissed, his head pounding because of the impact of the hit. He hadn't expected the blow.

"Feisty, huh..." his voice dripped with anger... pure rage. He was already pissed because of his father; now the boy had enraged him further.

Violence ahead

Jungkook heard something shuffling around him... the next second he felt a swish, and his skin on his back burned, flooded with sudden pain and heat. He was being whipped. Jungkook grabbed the chains restraining his hands and squeezed them with his palm, the pain unbearable. He couldn't make a sound or scream because of the gag.

The male didn't give the boy a chance to relax; he started raining hits one by one on the entire uncovered upper body of the captive.

"He ruined everything... (swish) he took away (swish) my father's love (swish).... He, he.... is the best in everything... (swish) he got a pretty boy...(swish, swish, swish) But I'm here, got nothing, as a loser (swish)," the male ranted like a maniac.

The poor boy thrashed around, unable to cry out loud. His throat tightened and burned, and his body felt like it was on fire, blood oozing from his wounds. All he wanted was for it to end, everything.

"Is this how your master beats you, huh?" (Swish) The beatings didn't stop for a second.

"You are enjoying this, right?"

Minutes passed, and the beating came to an end.

"Stop it... you will kill the boy," a female voice echoed in the room.

But Jungkook was far away, unable to realize what was happening around him. His whole body hurt, and he felt his consciousness slipping away from him. Yet, something kept him awake, enduring his misery.

"But I want to break him so that I can see Kim Taehyung breaking..." the male voice smirked.

"Wait for some minutes; they will bring the documents. Then the company and this boy will be all yours. I just want Kim Taehyung as mine," the female uttered, smirking evilly.

"Mm, interesting. I want to keep him as my personal pet. He is so beautiful and has a wonderful body, so that I can use him every time I want," the male said, clutching Jungkook's jaw and squishing it.

"Leave him for now, Jackson. We have plenty of time left for that. Now we have to focus on the plan," Jisoo said, dragging the male with her, leaving Jungkook behind in agony.

"Hyungieee save me......"

To be continued...

________________________________

Poor kookie....
Let's hope for the best...