❤️42🖤

Edited

Don't forget to vote and comment🫣

The private jet touches down in the Maldives, and the pilot announces their arrival at their destination. Jungkook and Taehyung stretch their bodies and crack their muscles as the long journey comes to a halt. Soon, they step off the plane and are greeted with a breathtaking view that captures the essence of this tropical paradise. Stepping onto the runway, they are instantly struck by the warm tropical breeze and the scent of the ocean in the air, surrounded by clear blue waters that spread out in vastness all around.

 Stepping onto the runway, they are instantly struck by the warm tropical breeze and the scent of the ocean in the air, surrounded by clear blue waters that spread out in vastness all around

"Wow, it's really beautiful," Jungkook's mouth hung open at the breathtaking sight in front of him. Meanwhile, his dearest husband admired the beauty in front of him of the adorable boy whose two bunny teeth were poking out.

"Yeah, it's truly adorable," Taehyung muttered dreamily, gazing at his one and only husband.

Jungkook's head tilted with confusion. The word "adorable" didn't seem fitting as a compliment for the magnificent view in front of him. It was far beyond adorable; it was truly marvelous. He turned his head and facepalmed, only to realize that his husband wasn't praising the beauty of the Maldives.

Looking around, they see a picturesque landscape of turquoise waters stretching as far as the eye can see. The Indian Ocean sparkles under the golden rays of the sun, creating a mesmerizing sight. The water is so clear that they can see the vibrant coral reefs and a variety of colorful marine life beneath the surface.

"Come on, let's go to our resort first and freshen up," Taehyung said, dragging his husband along.

"But it's so beautiful here," Jungkook pouted.

"Angel, this is just the airport in Maldives. There's so much more to witness, but first, we have to move," Taehyung replied with a tight-lipped smile to his pouting husband.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled, and he obediently went along with his husband like the good boy he was.

They entered a car provided for them. As they make their way from the runway to their resort, they are surrounded by lush greenery and swaying palm trees. The island is covered in tropical vegetation, providing a serene and natural backdrop. The vibrant hues of flowers and plants create a beautiful contrast against the blue of the ocean.

In the distance, they spot traditional Maldivian fishing boats, known as dhonis, sailing gracefully across the water. The sight adds a touch of local culture to the scene, reminding them of the rich heritage of the Maldives.

The car proceeded along a narrow road, flanked on both sides by crystal-clear blue ocean water, creating the illusion of a flower-like island. The roads acted as the stems, while the resorts bloomed like vibrant flowers.

 The roads acted as the stems, while the resorts bloomed like vibrant flowers