❤️7🖤

Edited

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄🌟🎂

Once again, a pleasant morning unfolded, accompanied by the melodic chirping of birds and the bustling sounds of vehicles filling the streets. Despite the familiar ambiance, Jungkook found himself walking leisurely towards his office. His workplace was conveniently located, just a 20-minute walk away, prompting him to choose this mode of transportation without concerning himself with time. Unbeknownst to him, he was already running 15 minutes late for his office.

It had been five days since Kim Taehyung presented him with the BDSM contract, and Jungkook had reluctantly signed it the previous night. His decision to sign was driven by a sense of vulnerability, a willingness to sacrifice for the sake of his brother's well-being. While he couldn't say he was happy, a small part of him felt a semblance of relief knowing that he could provide for his brother's needs.

With a heavy sigh, he entered the imposing building, dressed in a simple white shirt and tight black jeans that accentuated his thick thighs and slender waist. The clothing revealed his physique, showcasing his natural attractiveness, even if his mind was occupied by the weight of the contract and the implications it held for his personal autonomy.

Knock knock

"May I come in, sir?" Jungkook asked, his voice carrying its usual melodic tone.

"Come in," a deep voice welcomed him. He walked towards his boss and stood in front of the desk, his head hanging low. Perhaps he felt defeated, as he harbored a strong resistance towards submitting to anyone.

"What is it, Jungkook? Why do you appear so gloomy?" Taehyung asked, his tone devoid of emotion, although deep down he was genuinely concerned about the well-being of the raven-haired individual.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh and retrieved a file from his briefcase, handing it over to the CEO. Taehyung glanced at the contract within the file, a faint smirk forming at the corner of his lips.

"So, you signed it," the CEO remarked without directly looking at Jungkook. The ravenette simply nodded in response, causing Taehyung to sigh, sensing the weight of the decision that had been made.

"You arrived 20 minutes late, and now you're just nodding your head when I explicitly asked for a verbal response?" The CEO questioned calmly, but his words carried an underlying sense of authority that left the younger individual feeling intimidated. Jungkook realized that he now belonged to the person standing before him, and this realization filled him with fear and uncertainty. He was too nervous to speak, and as tears welled up in his eyes and streamed down his face, an inaudible sob escaped from his delicate lips, capturing the attention of the elder.

Finally, the strong and strict dominant demeanor softened in the presence of a boy named Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey... don't cry. I was about to say that... I'll let it slide for today... Don't be afraid of me. I'm not a monster," Taehyung said, his voice filled with reassurance as he approached the distraught boy, who was silently sobbing.

"Can I hug you?" The intimidating dominant, for the first time, asked for permission from someone. He understood the significance of his actions, knowing that Jungkook was not someone who was trying to take advantage of him. The small boy nodded in a dazed manner, granting his consent.

Immediately, the CEO wrapped his veiny hands around the secretary and started to rub circles on the younger one's back. The warmth radiated from the collision of their bodies, and the younger one slowly calmed down. They both felt safe in the CEO's embrace, as a different and new feeling started to form in the younger one's heart, of which they weren't aware. Their body felt different in the embrace of the CEO, in a positive way, and their breathing gently brushed against the CEO's tan neck, creating a pleasant sensation. They seemed to be floating in the air, and the first contact of their bodies felt euphoric.