❤️26🖤

Edited

Double updation in a day.... Who didn't read previous chapter 25 read it first before reading this chapter.

Violence ahead
(As I Said in the previous chapter it is necessary for the plot and story to move on... everything will end and again it will be a happy ending)

Jungkook was now lying on the floor, his wrists restrained by shackles so that he couldn't move his hands. Two guards arrived later, after he had been whipped mercilessly, to undo his restraints and lower him to the floor. His ankles were still clamped by iron chains to the ground, and now his wrists were connected to each other, linked by a long chain attached to the wall. He was so tired and exhausted that he couldn't even move a finger. His blindfold and mouth gag were also removed, and his body was burning with pain on every part of his upper waist, leaving not a single inch of skin spared.

Jungkook adjusted his vision and saw that he was kept in a place like basement of something. Because in the ceiling and wall he can see that different types of water pipes and electricity wire lined up here there. Also when he look around it confirmed that many of the people had been tortured here for sure. Apart from the boood dripped from his body there were many blood stains scattered of the floor and wall.

He shivered at the sight, bringing his knees close to his chest to cover his naked upper body, but hissing at the process when his jeans came into contact with the whip mark on his chest. Tears started to flow from his eyes, leaking continuously and dropping onto his wounded chest, hissing at every drop of saltwater that coated his body. He wanted his Taehyung.

A plate of food was placed in front of him, and he was ordered to eat.

"Eat it, boy. Sir doesn't want you to be weak. He wants you to be healthy so that he can break you more," the guards laughed maniacally at their statement. Jungkook crouched even more, not wanting anything.

"I don't want it. I want to go home," he said with his broken voice.

"Oh, boy, this is your home from now on. Don't be delusional," the guards mocked him again.

"You guys, don't be delusional. Tell your fucking dirty bastard of a sir that my Taehyung will surely find a way to rescue me!" Jungkook shouted with all his remaining energy.

"Sir will have more fun while taming you. We'll just inform sir that you're not eating. Wait and see what he's going to do," they said before walking back to the stairs, opening the rusty door, and closing it behind them.

Jungkook tried to get up from the place, but his body was not cooperating with him. He sat there dejectedly, hoping for his lover to find him soon.

After some time, their so-called sir, Jackson Wang, came to him.(no hate to him I love Jackson wang from china, just only used his name for fiction). He lowered himself to Jungkook's level and tightly clutched Jungkook's jaw.

"I heard my possession is not eating anything," he said, gritting his teeth, his eyes piercing through Jungkook's soul as he maintained eye contact with the other, his head tilted and steady while gripping Jungkook's jaw.

"I don't want it," Jungkook spat on his face. Oh boy, Jungkook, don't do something stupid until Taehyung comes.

Jackson chuckled devilishly, his craziness evident on his face. He wiped the spit from his face with his shirt sleeve, not saying anything. He then got up from his crouching position and walked towards the chain that connected Jungkook.

He raised the chains of Jungkook's wrists using a pulley, forcefully making Jungkook stand on his feet, with only his toes touching the floor. Jungkook squirmed with pain, little knowing what was about to happen.