❤️33🖤

Edited

"Lock the door."

That was all Jungkook needed to hear to confirm that the beast inside Taehyung, dormant for some days, had awakened. He was indeed in trouble... He slowly walked and locked the door with shaking hands. Excitement and nervousness coursed through him simultaneously. Last night, they had shared an intimate moment after a long time, and it was euphoric. Now, he didn't know what to expect. He couldn't forget the unique and different relationship they shared.

"I don't have all day, Jungkook. Hurry up and come here in front of me," Taehyung uttered, startling Jungkook.

He called me Jungkook... Oh God, please save me... Jungkook sulked and hurriedly went near Taehyung after locking the door.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook from head to toe, placing his hand under his chin with his fingers grazing over his lips, while his other hand simply lay on his thighs. He couldn't forget that he had indeed told Jungkook to wear something decent. And look what his angel did. He wore a tight fit jeans that also with patch work highlighting his thighs clearly and round curve of perky ass prominently showed.

"Take off your overcoat," Taehyung demanded in his raspy voice, his eyes not once leaving the secretary. Jungkook didn't wait for a second. He took off his coat and placed it on Taehyung's Italian marble table. He was nervous as hell. Taehyung sighed at the beauty in front of him.

"Didn't I tell you to wear something decent?" Taehyung's voice thundered, making his angel flinch.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook trailed nervously.

"Did you complete your sentence, or is there something you're missing?" The CEO raised one brow, his tone commanding. Realization hit Jungkook, sending familiar waves of pleasure through his body. Now he was much more excited, eagerly anticipating what was to come. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that time was passing with each second.

"DID I ASK YOU SOMETHING?" Taehyung barked.

"I'm sorry, Master," Jungkook replied, lowering his head to hide his smirk.

"So you remember, baby boy... come closer, stand in front of me."

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung closely.

"Take off my tie," Taehyung ordered, and Jungkook complied. He slowly began to remove his master's tie, his deliberate hands gently roaming Taehyung's hard chest. The very next second, he earned a smack on his hands accompanied by a warning glare. Jungkook pouted and continued to remove the tie.

Taehyung didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed Jungkook's thin waist with both hands and spun him around so his back was facing Taehyung. Rising to his feet, Taehyung took the tie from Jungkook's hand and pressed his chest against Jungkook's back. Jungkook moaned at the feeling arousal hitting him like a truck.

"So desperate huh? Didn't last night enough for you? are you not sore?" Taehyung rasped. Jungkook squirmed because of the pleasurable deep voice. Taehyung took Jungkook hands and connected his hands on small of his back and squeezed it, he nuzzled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck bitting the sensitive spot. One by one he unbuttoned the younger's shirt leaving his chest open without taking off the shirt.

"Argh masterrr..." Jungkook closed his eyes in pure ecstasy. Taehyung tied his hands securely and tightly on his back with the tie and pushed the secretary forward to bend over the table. His hardened nipple pressed firmly on the cold table top sending shivers across the body. Taehyung then proceed to work on the belt of bending boy then lowered his pants along with boxers to the ankle keeping it there. Cold air conditioned wind hit his bare ass leaving the boy in bending position on the table, his face facing other side of the ceo pressing his left cheek on the cold table.