❤️36🖤

Edited

A surprise in this chapter 🫣 hope you all
enjoy... 😉

I don't know if I could bring the emotions and visual imaginations into this chapter... I really work hard for this chapter. Please give me an genuine opinion. I want to know your opinion on this chapter. I really did pour my all skills into this chapter. Please comment how was the chapter....

Back to the story...

The ultrasound scanning was done, confirming that Jungkook was one and a half months pregnant with Taehyung's baby. Tears of joy welled up in the eyes of both soon-to-be parents.

When the sound of the baby's heartbeat echoed through the room, Jungkook clutched Taehyung's hands tightly and cried his heart out on Taehyung's chest. The mighty Kim Taehyung also joined the crying competition.

Later, Jungkook was discharged, and they went back home. It was already midnight, but sleep didn't visit them for a moment.

They shared their happiness through words and turned the night into day. The next day, Taehyung and Jungkook skipped the office and slept the entire day, cuddling each other tightly because they hadn't slept at all the night before. Once again, another beautiful day turned into night.

The master bedroom of Kim mansion was like as it as always. Now there is only moonlight passing through the glass windows making the room more beautiful with the soft dim natural light. The light also fell on the two souls now hugging each other with happiest smile on their face.

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling in the bed facing each other. Their face glowing in the moonlight but to make it brighter, ray of the happiness also illuminated throughout the room. Their mark of love was present in between them. Their sign of love, their baby.

Taehyung was caressing his angel's cheek with one hand and his soft tummy with other hand. A life was blooming inside that tummy. Now the moon and the star and moonlight is witnessing a rare pure love between two souls. Everyone can love but few of them can love genuinely and purely with whole of their heart and ready to die in their love without any regrets. Both of their eyes locked each other but nothing was spoken between them because their eyes tell everything they are happy.

"You look very beautiful My angel." Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's face who smiled his bunny smile at the statement and hide his face in his fiancé's neck inhaling the manly scent of Taehyung. He close his eyes with contentment. He can never have someone like Taehyung who is cherishing him every second he is getting.

Both were contented with the warmth they are providing to each others body. A known desire was surfacing up inside their body. A need for each other. A necessary wanting. They want to show the love for each other again and again and again without becoming boring of each other. They will never get tired or bored of each other. Their love is deep that much beyond anyone's imagination. Today the moon will get to witness the pure love again.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes with millions of emotions but Jungkook can read every emotions in his lover's eyes. It was love desire and lust pooling inside it. A genuine one not a greedy craving. Jungkook smiled softly and caressed his master cum boss cum fiancé's cheek with his soft hands. The single touch itself give a sparkle to his entire body.

"Make love to me." Out of nowhere Jungkook blurted. Taehyung smiled at the words and suddenly hovered above his bunny carefully because he can't make any mistakes now there is a little bean inside Jungkook's tummy. so he should be very careful, for that he is ready to forget his desire of a dominant master for his family, for his Jungkook he is ready to be new person suppressing his whole want and desire and burying it inside a chest and throw it some where so that even he cant or want to find it again. He is ready to sacrifice anything for his angel, anything.