❤️13🖤

I'm curious 🥺😅

Can my readers comment how did you find this book😁😁😁

In recommendation? Someone shared? Or any  other way?

I have been curious for past two days...😌

Now I'm restless and I want to know how do you guys find my book...😫

Please comment let me know how?

Full fill this small wish of your author 🥹

I will give you flowers 💐💐💐and my love❤️
❤️❤️

Edited

Days passed after their first beautiful date. There were many occasions when the dom punished the sub in different ways. Jungkook became brattier day by day, which Taehyung liked a lot. Spanking was the main punishment many times Jungkook received during office hours. Jungkook enjoyed it a lot.

Now, Jungkook found himself in the office building's cafeteria alongside his newfound best friend, Jimin. Both of them were enjoying their snacks when Jimin began to squirm in his seat.

"Chimmy hyung are you ok?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I... I'm...mmmh okay kookie mmh.." Jimin moaned in between while answering Jungkook. Now, Jungkook was certain that Jimin was not okay. He raised an eyebrow, demanding the correct answer. After catching his breath and ceasing his squirming, Jimin passed a shy smile. With a sigh of relief, Jimin smiled widely.

"It's Yoongi," he shyly mumbled, not facing Jungkook.

"What about Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"The thing is... yesterday on an important meeting of Yoongi hyung... I.. I sent a sexy pic of mine to him, me on a purple lingerie..." Jimin shyly mumbled. "He was in the middle of the meeting and he sent me back a pic of his boner... by a caption you will be punished." Jimin was a blushing mess by the end of his explanation to Jungkook, who was storing every word spilled by Jimin in his mind. He wanted to tease his hyungie too.

"Then did he punished you chimmy hyung..? how did he punished you hyung?" An excited bunny asked with a clap with his hands.

"Don't be so happy... yes he punished me... and I'm still on my punishment." Jimin pouted. Jungkook laughed at Jimin's state.

"Tell me the details, Chimmy hyung," by now the curious bunny's patience was running out because he wanted to tease his CEO hyungie the same way Jimin teased Yoongi hyung.

"When we got back at home after the office, he fucked me mercilessly while me being all tied up and don't let me cum for once... You know not even once" Jimin exaggerated with his hands, pouting heavily, which made Jungkook chuckle at his hyung's antics.

"And you know, I had to sleep all tied up, so that I can't full fill my need to cum... He only removed my restraints today morning and not only that when we were coming to office he put a fucking cock ring on my dick and vibrator in my ass and he is operating it on random times." While explaining, Jungkook was really amused, but suddenly his expression changed to gloominess. Jimin noticed Jungkook's gloomy face, and then it clicked for Jimin—the reason behind Jungkook's change in demeanor.

"Didn't you guys do that yet?" Jimin asked in a low voice. Jungkook only shook his head.

"Jimin hyung, am I that bad, hyung? Is my body ugly?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, sadness dripping from his every word, and insecurities clouding his mind.