❤️16🖤

Here is it, much awaited chapter 😌

Edited

The door opened gloriously, revealing a grey and black painted wall with mild golden linings for interior decoration here and there. But Jungkook's eyes widened even more when they landed on various objects and furniture placed in different parts of the room. The room contains various of bdsm furniture and sex toys.

"Is... is... this.. play...?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Yes my dear playroom but I would like to say my punishment room." Taehyung smirked seeing Jungkook's nervousness.

Jungkook was lost in his trans, when a blow was directly hit in his ass cheeks with taehyung's long hands, Jungkook yelped forward.

"Come to the point, I want you naked baby boy." Taehyung commanded in his deep voice, a shiver ran through Jungkook's already shocked body. He instantly started to unbutton his shirt and slowly slid down his pants.

"Tsk... tsk... tsk... such a naughty boy... when did you start wearing panties my angel?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook red blushing face while circling around his baby boy staring at the juicy ass which was proudly prominent between the purple lace panties.

Taehyung give two more spanks to Jungkook's ass and grabbed his wrist and bring the clueless boy to a wooden furniture which looks like a huge 'X' leather cuffs attached to each four ends.

Jungkook was bewildered, truth to be told he was utterly in a wonderland which was filled with many things that was unknown to him. He was just gawking at the x cross infront of him.

Taehyung held Jungkook shoulders and turned the boy facing him and gently pushed back the boy's ass colliding with the wooden piece. Without uttering anything taehyung started to tie Jungkook's both hands at the edge of the cross. Bumpy eyed boy just stared at the elder with anticipation and unknown feelings bubbling inside his body unaware of the fact that the unknown feelings was giving him a known hard erection between his legs. His member started to stand proudly between the thick thighs and bulging through the lace panty and deliciously leaking the precum leaving wet patches.

When Taehyung finished tying Jungkook's both hands he was stunned at the sight. The boy was unbelievably hard and leaking precum without touching him. Taehyung smirked.

"Are you sure Jungkook that you are not a natural submissive... look at you without any shame standing hard even without my touch. I'm very impressed." Taehyung looked at the surprised boy who was now aware of the hard erection.

"I...I..." Jungkook started to say something but he couldn't form any words because of the nervousness and anticipation.

"Save it for later... now think about what is going to happen, I'm not going easy on you this time. The thing is that the past month I have never gave you any punishment that was beyond pleasurable and painful now I'm punishing you in a different way..." taehyung spoke looking at the restrained boy...

"But master...."

"Shut it baby boy... how many times you have been late to office Jungkook. How many times I was late because of you and humiliated in front of my staffs and clients. Can't you be responsible for a single time... you are always getting late for the office even if I had punished you in small manners. But I think now I need to use a different method to make sure you do everything on time." Taehyung uttered a bit furiously while Jungkook hung his head down, hearing his name from elder was foreign for the secretary.

"Do you deserve this punishment Jungkook." Taehyung asked coldly yet soft.

"Yes master... you can punish me the way you pleases master please punish me." Jungkook guiltily said.

"What do you think you are punished for?"

"Because most of the days I had been late to the office even though I'm was punished before. And I deserve any punishment that master think it is suitable for me." Jungkook uttered genuinely. He was really slipping into the sub space.

Taehyung just nodded his head and proceeded to take off the purple panty of the boy without touching any intimate parts. He then tied Jungkook's both angles to the wooden pieces leaving the boy all vulnerably naked and spread eagle.

The dom walked across the room collecting the materials he wanted and finally grabbing a red velvet box and went near the boy. He placed all the things he collected on a small night stand. And grabbed a cock-ring slipping it to the younger. Then he placed a weird looking steel machine with a dildo attached to the end beneath the ravanette. Jungkook was clueless about the things that are going to happen to him.

He lubed the dildo and gently placed it on the entrance of the youngers ass and moved to the next item which was a black ball gag.

"Open your mouth..." taehyung instructed and younger comply his order. The dom slowly pushed the gag inside the mouth of younger and secured it behind the head. He moved back and admired the beauty he had set up. Satisfied from his work taehyung grabbed two remotes and pressed a button in a remote. The weird lookin machine started to do its incredible worlds.

The fucking machine started to move in and out making the younger squirm around but the restraints not allowing the boy to move around. Small sound of moans expelled behind the gag. Jungkook was painfully hard at this normal slow pace of fucking machine. The cock-ring is making it more painful.

Taehyung took the another remote and room resonated with small buzz sound. Taehyung smirked at the youngers widen eyes the vibrating cock-ring also started to do its work. Taehyung speed up the machine and set the vibrator on a medium settings.

The youngers eyes widen and started tug on his cuffs. He was on cloud nine no on cloud hundred. He couldn't do anything. The machine and cockring was taking him to very edge. But at the end his orgasm was painfully denied by the cock-ring leaving a sensitive cock behind.

"I'm not using blind fold on you and grab this." Taehyung gave a smiley soft ball to Jungkook's hand. "Grab it don't let it fall. Drop the ball as the safe word. I have some work to finish... c u later baby boy enjoy your time." Taehyung whispered in the youngers ear. By the time younger was crying mess. Everything was pleasurably torturous.

Taehyung left the room and went to his study like office which was set up in the big mansion and started to monitor the youngers movements through the cctv in playroom for safety purposes. Of course he can't leave his little boyfriend all unattended.

The younger was sometimes tugging on his cuffs and shutting his eyes squeezing the ball and trying to hold the ball doing many things to distract the pain and pleasure he was experiencing. He was sweating uncontrollably, the drool was leaking to his chest.

After one hour taehyung went back to the younger. Tears were flowing down mixing with the drool of the sub. His eyes was half opened and body full of sweat.

Taehyung stopped the vibrator and machine. He took the machine from the younger and grabbed a ice cube and starting to massage on youngers length. Slowly the erection fade away with occasional wincing of Jungkook because of the cold. He pulled out the cock-ring resulting the white substance to flow out without any pleasure.

He gently removed the ball gag and leaving younger only supported by the restraints. Taehyung delicately cleaned youngers body with a mild hot water soaked cloth.

"Do you think your punishment is finished baby boy?" Taehyung was looking into the doe eyes of the younger which desperately wanted to free from the restrain and curl on into a bed may be after a much needed orgasm.

Taehyung took the last item of the punishment. He took the red velvet box and opened it making the youngers eye widen for the nth time today....

To be continued.....

______________________________

Hello candies,

How was the chapter😌

Can anyone guess what is the last punishment item?😇

Follow vote comment...😘😘😘