Characters

As all the characters are same

Haseena mallik : A jazbaati police officer who is kind hearted and best friend of karishma singh , the love of anubhav singh and can do any thing for the country , believes in emotion not action.

Karishma singh : A kadak police officer who is also kind hearted but don't show the emotions , best friend of haseena mallik and daughter in law of pushpa singh and sister if anubhav singh and loves him dearly.

Pushpa singh : The head constable , who is very emotional loves her daughter in law but never shows , she hides her age and very funny person .

Santosh sharma : Constable , who have very masoom brain and heart she don't think before talking and have very kind heart. And a cyber expert .

Cheeta chaturvedi : Constable, who have crush on santosh sharma , a women cycologist , he is very bubbly person but some times face the warth of karishma singh .

Billu : A prisoner of the mahila police thana and works for them. He is billu the spy.

Anubhav singh : The dsp of luck now and a negotiation specialist loves haseena mallik dearly and loves karishma singh and can do any thing for his nation.

Armit singh :  Well he is un known character and if you want to know about him

       Then you should vote and comment me .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys , i am writing a new book

   So please support me with your love , i will update after i get the target i.e

15 - votes

10 - comments

I will update after completing the  target , so you can enjoy my first book.😘

HAVE A GOOD DAY 😍😘