Chapter 10

Haseena mallik completed her dance performance

And she landed on armit singh.. And both where watching each other..

But haseena mallik kept the gun on his head and declared...

Haseena : you are under arrest mister singh !!

Armit was shocked will be an under restimate .. All the members from the group of people also removed their pagdi.. And pointed guns on the people...

Officer 1 : oye koi apni jagah se nahi hilega.. Samjhe.. Warna goli mar dunga..

Haseena : chaliye sab log ikhata aye aur yaha jakar khade ho jaye..

By saying this she pushed all the members at one corner and in the group of men armit was also standing...

He was shocked.. And all members where shocked as police members came and arrested them...

Officer 2 : madam ji.. Pure 3 group ke log hai joh aj hi maal bejne yaha aye the .. Matlab hamne sab ko pakad liya hai..

Haseena : sahi kaha.. Waise in logo ne kafi achi tarha se plan bhechaya.. Lekin kehte hai na ki..

"Jooth ka parda kitna bhi gehra kyu na ho ek din woh sach ke samne khul hi jata hai.. "

By saying this all the officers nodded their head and hand cuffed all members and was taking them to the jeep..

(Note : armit has real moustache so,

Haseena did not found the difference between armit and anubhav..). 🤔..

Armit was also moving along with his group members he.. Once turned back wards and saw that haseena mallik was walking from there with a stick on her hand and wearing the police uniform..

As though she was a police officer he was not removing his eyes from her.. As he was hypnotized by her beauty..

Well the first love is also a challenge where we feel different things in our heart.. And the heart and mind will argue each other.. But at last the heart will win the argument and in the heart the flower will be blossom of love..

Same thing was happening to armit where he was arguing with his brain but heart was beating for one attention of haseena..

All the officers and the drug dealers reached there and went to the cell..

The jail was big with a big chamber and each chamber have its separate cot Sized bed...

All the members where given order to change the dress from their daily western dresses to jailer dresses..

All the members changed and slept on the bed which was not less than hard rock..

Armit also was trying to sleep but again and again haseena mallik was appearing infront of his eyes and he was becoming rest less..

Armit : pata nahi kya hua hai mujhe.. Pagal kardeya hai mujhe us police wali ne.. Aye bholenath.. Mujhe ek baar usse mila de..

By saying this he closed his eyes and slept..

In the morning..

All members where sleeping in there chamber as it was 4. 30..